XXXVI.

DANCING WITH DRAGONS | XXXVI.
"SER GREGOR, KILL THEM"
( 'THE RED KEEP' )

SNEAKING INTO KING'S LANDING had been the easy part

SNEAKING INTO KING'S LANDING had been the easy part. Getting to the Red Keep was harder. There were guards everywhere, and while Alysanne and Arya weren't as notable as Sansa, they still wanted to keep their cover. Arya wanted to kill someone random and steal their face, but Alysanne had to act as her sister's moral compass and instruct her not to.

"We're never getting into that castle," Lyarra muttered as they stood in front of a market cart, staring at the Red Keep. Alysanne had always wanted to see it, but she was disappointed. She also hated the smell of King's Landing.

"Gods this place smells like shit," Alysanne muttered. Lyarra laughed at her comment.

"Imagine ruling over this place," Lyarra muttered, "Oh wait you don't have to imagine, you might do it."

"You could marry Jon," Arya suggested with a smirk.

"Or you could marry Daenerys," Lyarra added, smiling widely, "Tell me, which Targaryen do you prefer. Dark and brooding or silver and seducing?"

"You aren't funny," Alysanne as she glares over at Lyarra, but that only encourages her more.

"Not feeling up to royalty? Pick me," Lyarra suggested, a teasing smile on her lips. Alysanne's glare morphed into a surprised look, to which Arya cleared her throat.

"Yeah, I'm still here," she reminded them, "And we need to find a way into that castle."

Lyarra and Arya both stare at Alysanne and she gets the hint that they want her to figure out their entrance plan.

"When you were here Arya, were there any secret entrances? Hidden rooms?" Alysanne asked.

Arya's eyes widen as she nodded, "There was, but I don't remember where."

Lyarra looks at her ad Alysanne sighs. Arya notices this and looks between them, unsure of what they were silently communicating.

"We need to go somewhere with less people," Alysanne said in a low voice.

"Follow me," Lyarra said as she led them through the sea of people. Alysanne and Arya followed Lyarra until they reached an empty beach. Alysanne took a seat in the sand, and Arya followed her lead, unsure of what her sister was about to do.

Alysanne looked at Arya, "I'm going to go and find out where the entrance is. You need to make sure that if I'm there too long, that you're able to wake me up."

"What's too long?" Arya asked.

"If she under all day, then that's an issue," Lyarra voiced from where she was standing guard.

"Trust your gut," Alysanne tells her, "I've never done this before."

"Really?" Arya asked, "But Bran said you had visions as well."