2

Rivers POV

I was in first block it was so long she was going over the rules and the syllabus. It was kinda tiring for me. It was so boring until the bell rung. Since Lola got almost every class together we just started to click.

" She talks so slow I was ahead of her ". She say rolling her eyes.

" Yes ".

" I know I don't have 20/20 vision but that fine boy staring at you ". She say.

I looked and it was this guy he was tall and had a low cut with a little fade. He was definitely a upperclassman.

" Umm no ". I say smiling.

" Girl he is fine ". She said.

We started walking away and went to our next class.

____________________

It was lunch time and I didn't have this lunch with Lola so it'll be weird. I got some snacks from the vending machine. I sat outside on the benches eating. All of a sudden this loud bell rings but it wasn't the bell for us to go to class.

" Damn ". I say.

I heard someone giggle and I looked up and it was that guy from this morning. He kept walking past my face got hot that's kinda embarrassing.

________________________

It was third period and I had that with Lola I told her about the bell situation and she laughed.

" I have this fine boy in my literature class and he kept staring so I bucked at him and he started smiling and gave me his number ". She said with a grin.

" Oh snap ". I say smiling.

The door opened and it was this girl as soon as she walked in she stared Lola and I down.

" See we got some fresh meat ". She say.

Lola and I looked at each other and just tuned her out.

" Wanna hang this weekend ".

" Sure ". I say.