20

Rivers POV

I woke up and I was in a hospital room. My body was so sore. I took in my surrounding and saw that nobody was here. Than I seen my mom and August outside the room talking. She was pointing at him she looked mad. Than August looked at me with his side eye. He started to leave and my mom looked in here when she looked at me she came in here.

" Baby your up ". She say.

" What happened out there ". I asked.

" Nothing but August want be coming around anytime soon ". She say rubbing my cheek.

" What do you mean ". I asked.

" You just need time away from him ". She said.

" What happened ". I say trying to sit up.

" A car hit y'all ". She say.

" Is August ok ".

" Yeah he got minor bruises ". She said.

" When will I go home ".

" Maybe tomorrow ". She said.

I saw my phone on the stand and I tried to reach for it but my body was too stiff.

" Here ". My mom say handing me my phone.

" Baby I'll be right back I need to call your father ". She say getting up.

" Alright ".

She left the room and I just sat there I honestly don't know what happened. I pulled out my phone and called August when I did it went straight to voicemail. I kept calling but it kept going to voicemail. I gave up and just laid there.

_______________

I woke up the next day I didn't feel so good. All I did just want to sleep. I left the hospital around 6 in the morning because my mom had to work so I was released really early. I was staring at my ceiling. My body felt weird like I don't know how to describe it. This cast was really irritating. I grabbed my phone and called August. When I did it said that the number wasn't available. That kinda shocked me. What did I do wrong or what did my mom say.