33

River POV

When I woke up all I heard was Aurora cries. I got up and went to her room. I stood over her and looked at her.

" Whats the Matter stink butt ". I say picking her up.

She stopped and I went back in my room and laid her on the bed. I got in the bed and she started playing with August while he was sleep. Than he started waking up.

" Good morning ". He say.

" Morning ".

Than his phone started ringing, it was Bri. I grabbed it before got it and answered it.

" Hello " I say.

" Is August there ".

" Yeah ". I asked.

" Can you put him on the phone ". She asked.

" He can't talk right now ".

" Well can you tell him I'm coming over ". She say.

" Wh-sure ".

I hung up and threw August his phone.

" Damn ". He say.

" Your little girlfriend coming over ". I say rolling my eyes.

" Man don't start ".

" I do what the fuck I want ". I said picking up Aurora.

August POV

Can't even start the day with out her starting something. She went in the bathroom and I heard her talking to herself.

I sat on the edge of the bed when texted me.

" We coming over "

" Alright ".

She didn't text back. I got up from the bed and went in the bathroom. I saw River and Aurora in the bath tub. They were taking a bubble bath and Aurora was slashing water.

__________________

It was raining soft outside and we were all in the living room. River wasn't talking to me she was mad about something.

" You good ". I asked turning off the tv.

She didn't say anything she just pulled out her phone.

" River ".

She kept her eyes on the phone not evening moving a muscle. That's when I snatched her phone out her hand.

" Whats up with you ".

" Nothing ". She say.

" Why you mad ".

"........I'm not mad ".

" Than what's up ". I said.

"......you jealous or something ". I asked.

She looked up at me.

" So you jealous........you don't need to be jealous you act like I'm gone cheat.......". I say.

" It's not even that August ". She said playing in Rora hair.

" Tell me ".

" I can't control what you want, what if you want someone older I'm just 17 nothing to do I wait for you to come home....I can't drive, and I don't have a job ". She say.

" I don't care about that.....I'm still with you right ". I say.

" I want that for myself ". She said.

" If you want that you know I can make that change ". I say.

" I love you ok don't ever feel that way because I love you and I'm going to stand by your side ". I say kissing her.

She gave me a light smile. I don't want her to be in the house waiting on me or waiting for someone to pick her up. She about to start her first year in college and I don't want her to feel out.

" And if you ever get jealous imma destroy yo ass ". I say smirking.

She wanted to blush but there was a knock on the door.

I got it when I did it was everyone.

" Whats up ".

I notice that Trent was with them I still haven't confronted him because River said don't worry. But I'm not about to sit her be play friends with him. They came in and I saw Bri pulling up I left the door opened for her and went to sit down.

" Hey River ". Shay said.

" Hi ".

Bri walked in and she had on these tight ass jeans and I crop top.

" Damn who's this ". Ralph asked.

" This Bri my assistant ". I say.

I saw River roll her eyes and mean mug Bri. I shook my head.