25

Rivers POV

We're taking a road trip back to New York well we're flying because August doesn't want to be on the road long. I understand because I get car sick.

" Baby you got Rora stuff packed ". He asked.

" Yeah ".

I'm kinda nervous because im going to see my old friends and a lot has changed about me. I sat on the bed holding Rora while August pack his stuff.

" Your closet is a mall ". I say because he got clothes he hasn't wore.

" Nah ".

" Where are we going to stay ".

" I got us a airbnb ". He said.

" Oh ".

Aurora squeezed on me, when she did that she was shocked and she started crying.

" Man imma hurt you you keep making my daughter cry ". August say taking her.

" Boy hush ". I said getting up and walking over to his closet.

He smacked my butt and kissed me.

" We gone have lots of fun in New York ". He say.

I gave him a smile and he smirked.

_____________________

New York City

August POV

We just landed in New York and it was beautiful as ever. I looked down at Rivers she was nervous I can tell.

" Baby it's good ". I say.

" My palms are sweaty ". She say.

" Once I gave you some you'll be good ".

______________

We were at the Airbnb, it was nice the ride here was crazy Aurora want stop crying. Her cries were getting louder and louder.

" She needs her bottle ".

Rivers went to the kitchen.

_________________

Rivers POV

We were settle Aurora sleep August watching tv and I'm just in the living room on my phone until I got a FaceTime call. My heart kinda dropped when I saw who name popped up, it was Ken my ex boyfriend. We still remained friends. I answered it and I saw all my friends.

" Rivers ". He said.

" Hey ". I say smiling.

I saw August look at me in the corner of his eye.

" We misses you ".

" I miss you guys too ". I say.

" Want to hang out ". He asked.

" .......Sure ".

" Baby I'm about to order some food ".

" Who's That ". Ken asked his face turned.

August took my phone and started taking. I heard Shanice and Kendra ( Ken twin ) scream.

" Who are you ". August say.

" Ken...."

" Hmm ".

He gave me back the phone.

" Can we come over ". He asked.

I looked at August, because he doesn't like people around nor people around Aurora. He through his hands up.

" Sure ".

" Alright cool ".

I hung up and sent him the address.

" I shouldn't have invited them it's going to be awkward ". I say.

" Baby it's ok but I'm about to go out I need to take care of some business ". He said.

" K ".

He gave me a kiss and he deepened the kiss I let his tongue in.

" Damn ". He say licking his lips.

He gave me another peck.

" I love you ".

" I love you too ".

He left and I smiled to myself.

________________________