24

****** FOR FUTURE READERS I SPED THE BOOK UP ******

Rivers POV

It's been about a year and a half. I have a beautiful babygirl, her names Aurora she's one about to go on two. I love her so much she's the reason why I do what I do. August and I relationship is still strong. He's been there for me since day one. His career took off like he said it would. He has so many hits it's crazy. Im taking online classes because that's so much easier than getting stares. I currently live with August because my mom has this new boyfriend and I hate him. Enough of me. I was at home laying down with Aurora drinking her bottle and laying on the side of me. I heard the front door being opened I knew it was August I haven't seen him since he left To go to California and that was a week ago.

" Daddy's here ". I say to Aurora.

She just look at me like what are you taking about.

The door opened and it was August. I wanted to jump on him.

" August ".

I got up and kissed him. The way he grabbed my waist.

" I missed you ".

" I missed you too baby ".

I let go of him and sat back on the bed. He picked up Aurora who was still drinking her bottle.

" What y'all been doing ". He asked taking the bottle Aurora.

" Nothing here ". I say.

" So did you just get here or ".

" Nah I got here couple of hours ago I went to the studio ". He said playing with Aurora.

" Oh well you anything to eat ".

" Yeah I'm about to take a shower ".

" K ".

I took Aurora from him and started to go downstairs. I put her in her play pin and started to cook, when Chris called me.

" Hello ". I say.

" Ya Whats up Rivers ".

" Nothing ".

" August there ". He asked.

" Yeah why ".

" Tell him to answer the phone I've trying to call him ". He said.

" He just got in the shower ".

" Can you tell him to send me the picture for the album cover ". He say.

" I'll do it....what do it look like ".

" I don't know ".

" K ".

I went upstairs and grabbed August phone, when I did I started to put the pin in but his password was incorrect.

" You got it ".

" No but I'll call you back ". I say hanging up.

Why would he change his password. Weird.