21

Rivers POV

Since August hasn't been answering my calls or anything I wanted to pay him a visit. My mom isn't home so they gave me about 3 hours. I was going to walk over to his house because I have no one to take me. So I started getting ready I put on some sweat pants and a long sleeve. The stupid cast is itchy as hell. I started to leave the house when my mom called.

" Yeah ". I say locking the door.

" What are you doing ". She asked.

" Nothing Just laying down ". I said.

" Oh what do you want for dinner ". She asked.

" Chicken ". I say.

" Alright well Baby I have to go ". She said.

" Ok I'll see you later ".

" K ".

She hung up and I started walking.

_______________________

I was a block away from August house it felt like when I was getting closer and closer my stomach wanted to turn. I started to hear thundering and I was thinking please don't rain. You know what happened it started to rain.

" Why ".

__________________

Finally I got to August house I was kinda nervous, I don't know why but I was. I started to knock on the door. When I did some girl answered it.

" Who are you ". She asked.

" Is August here ".

" Who's asking ". She say.

" Rivers ".

She stepped away allowing me to come in. When I did the smell of weed hit my nose. I saw hella niggas in the living room.

" He's upstairs ". She say.

" Alright Thanks ".

They all stared at me and it was a weird stare. I went upstairs to August room. I knocked on the door and it was no answer so I walked in. When I did August was coming out his bathroom with a towel around him. He saw me and just looked at me.

" What are you doing here ". He asked.

" You wouldn't answer any of my calls ". I say.

"......Why are you wet ".

" It was raining ". I said.

" You shouldn't be here ". He said.

" Why August you been ignoring me and you haven't even checked up on me ". I say.

" Theirs a reason for that ". He say.

" Whats the reason ". I asked.

" You don't need to know ".

" So your keeping secrets now ". I asked.

" You tripping you wanna talk about secrets I'm not keeping nothing ". He say.

" I don't have any secrets August ".

" Than why the fuck yo moms had to tell me you pregnant ". He protested.