26

August POV

I've been out almost all day I'm tired as fuck. I been tryna plan something nice for Rivers. We haven't even went on our first date I mean we went out but it wasn't like that. I just want to take her out and show her that I love her. She already got a lot on her plate with not having friends I just want to make her feel better. But I started texting her seeing what she was doing.

" Wyd "

" Nothing were just talking "

" Oh im about to come I'm coming in from the back door "

" Ok "

I didn't text her because I was pulling up to the house. I got out the car and started going the back way. I unlocked the door and I heard talking I went to the living room I saw River friends.

" Whats up ". I say.

They all waved and I looked at Rivers I went over to her and kissed her.

" Aurora sleep ". I asked going into the kitchen.

" Yeah but she should be waking up she gets hungry around this time ". She say.

" O.......I'm about to go to sleep ". I said getting a water bottle out the fridge.

" K ".

I started going upstairs.

________________________

Rivers POV

Talking to my friends make me miss them even more I don't have any friends down in Atlanta. It gets kinda lonely when you don't have anyone to talk to. August is mostly on the road and Aurora just a baby. But I can't stress about. I went upstairs and saw August sleeping with Aurora laying on his chest. I just wanted to take a shower and sleep.

_________________

I got out the shower I didn't even dry off I just put on one of August shirt from his pile of clothes. I got in the bed and grabbed my phone. I just couldn't I couldn't hold my tears it was too hard.

August POV

I heard Rivers I knew she was crying. I got up and put Aurora in her rocker.

" Rivers ". I say.

She didn't say anything so I just pulled her to me.

" Whats wrong ". I asked.

"......I don't have any friends it's lonely at home.....not having someone your age to talk too ". She say.

" It's ok to feel this way....it takes time people will come around but you can stressing about that you have me now ". I say.

" Can I get a kiss ". I asked.

She kissed me I added my tongue immediately I started sucking on her lip and I know that drives her crazy.

" You Love me ". I whisper in her ear.

" Yes ".

" I love you too ".

___________________

Rivers POV

I woke up it was around 8 a.m. I couldn't really sleep I kept waking up. I got up and went in the bathroom. I sat on the toilet for a while.

August POV

When I woke up I notice River wasn't in the bed.

" Baby ".

She didn't say anything I got up and went in the bathroom and saw her in the tub. She had her eyes close.

" Good morning baby ". I say trying to kiss her.

" Brush your teeth ". She say.

" Damn ".

I went to the toilet and started pissing. When I got done I washed my hands and my and started brushing my teeth.

" You get someone to watch Aurora tonight ".

" My auntie said she would ".

" Oh so the plan is go see your family and come back here and chill ". I say lying.

Tonight's going to be special for her.

" Yes August ". She said with a little attitude.

"......Loose the attitude ". I said.

"  Boy ". She said getting out the bath.

We haven't had sex since our first time. I've been busy and she's been busy with school. It's been hard but it's worth it.

" Can you hand me my towel ". She asked.

" Nah ". I say walking out.