23

August POV

We were on our way back home from the appointment Rivers was sleep. I knew she'll be hungry when she wakes up and I don't feel like cooking. I knew she'll want something good.

_________________

We were back home and Rivers was still sleep. So I picked her up and took her inside. I took her upstairs to the room. I took her clothes off and shoes. I took her hair out, and went downstairs. When I did I saw my friends in the living room.

" Whats up ". Chris saying handing me the bag of food from the car.

" Sup ".

" Sleeping beauty upstairs ". Ralph said.

" Yeah but what y'all doing here ".

" We came to see you, you haven't been at the trap or contacting us we were worried ". Chris said.

" I've been busy and I don't think I can sell it's too dangerous especially now ". I say.

" August you builded this from the bottom and now you about to throw it away because of some hoe ". Shay protested.

" Chill out she ain't no hoe and I don't want to sell all my life I need to be something ".

I've always loved music and that's what I'm going to focus on.

" She's just a little ass girl break her heart and leave her she still has life to live ". She added

" Man why can't you support me and my decision ". 

" August why are you acting like this ".

" BECAUSE I LOVE HER ". I yelled.

".......get the fuck out my house now if y'all can't support me than leave me the fuck alone I don't need y'all ". I say.

They gave me a blank look and started to leave.

____________________

Rivers POV

I woke up and looked around I notice my clothes were off and my hair was taken out. I felt August and he was watching tv.

" You finally up ". He say.

" What time is it ".

" 4 in the morning ". He said.

" Ugh ".

" Yeah I couldn't sleep ". He say.

" Whats on your mind ". I asked sitting up.

" A lot ".

" Tell me ".

" You, the baby, us and our future ". He say.

" I don't want to disappoint you or the baby ".

" You want ".

"....We should get some rest school in the morning ".

He pulled me closer and started kissing me.

" We gone be the best damn parents ". He say.

He kept kissing me and the urge came over me.

_________________________

I woke up and looked at the time. We were late for school. I was about to get out of bed but August had a grip on me. He looked really tired.

" August were late ". I say.

" Shit ". He groaned getting out the bed.

We were both naked I wrapped the sheet around me and went in the bathroom. My neck was really bruised and my lips.

" Damn ".

____________________

We were at school and it was second period.

" I'll see you later ". August say kissing me.

" Ok ".

" I love you ".

" I love you too ".

We went our separate ways and I went to second period. When I walked in all eyes were on me. I sat down directly next to Lola.

" Glad you can join us ". Miss Beck say.

" Sorry ".