50

River POV

It was a long day and we were just getting home.

" Let me take this call and I will be right in ". Ken said.

" Ok ".

I picked up Aurora who was sleep I put her in her home. I took her clothes off and let her hair out. I turned her lamp on and turned the lights off and left out. I went to my room it was dark. I turned on the light and stared at my bed.

" I love you ". I say.

I went in the bathroom and started taking off my clothes. When I got a call on FaceTime. Of course it was August. I answered and there he was.

" Whats up ". He say.

" Hey ".

" What you doing ".

" Nothing in the bathroom ". I say.

" I got a concert tomorrow night and I want you to come.........both way ". I heard him mumble the last thing.

" Umm I'll think about it ". I said.

I heard Ken coming up the stares.

" I see you later I have to go ".

" Ok .

I hung up and continued taking my clothes off. August been on one lately.

" You put her down ". Ken asked.

" Yeah ".

I looked at him and he came over to me and kissed me. We started kissing and he picked me up taking me back to my room.

I don't know why but I kept thinking about August.

______________________________

Next Day

Maddie and I were going to store today because I invited her to August show I decided to go because I didn't have anything else to do.

" So you kept thinking about August ". Maddie asked.

" Yes that shit is weird I don't even want August ". I say just thinking about makes my skin crawl.

" You shouldn't ".

" We're co-parenting ". I smiled.

" Yeah but how's Ken ". She asked.

" Good he's so sweet ". I say.

__________________________

I was getting ready for tonight when Ken walked in.

" You wearing that ". He say pointing to my outfit.

" Yeah ".

" Isn't that showin too much ". He said sitting on the bed.

 He said sitting on the bed

" I like it ". I say smiling.

" Well I don't ". He said with a serious face.

When he said that, that kind of killed my mood. Maddie texted me saying she's on the way and I looked at Ken.

" I guess I'll change I say ".

" Good ".

" But can you go to the store for me I need some tampons ". I lied.

He looked at me weird and got up. He left out and I looked at my outfit on the bed. Fuck it imma still where it.

_____________________________

When we got to the place We were like 2 hours early. August told us to come the back way so we did. One of his friends led me to August dressing room, leaving Maddie with this guy she met. When I got to the dressing room I needed to use the restroom.

" Even though this isn't his house he still manage to leave shit everywhere ". I say walking into the bathroom.

I used the restroom and walked out to wash my hands when I heard August but I didn't see him. When I was looking down I heard someone mumble I looked in the mirror and saw August staring me down.

" Damn ". He say.

" Hey too you too ".

" Who let you walk out the house like that ". He asked.

" Me ".

I rinsed my hands of grabbing a paper towel when August came over to me he grabbed my waist. He rubbed my butt softly and started whispering stuff making my body tingle.

" Fine ass ". He say.

_____________________

The concert was over and I had so much fun but I didn't want the fun to be over. Maddie went home with some opening act. So August was going to take me home.

" Ready ". He asked with a duffle bag in his hand.

" Yeah ".

" Let me drop this off at the house than I'll take you home ".

" K ".

_______________________________

We got to this house and it was quiet I was in the kitchen while he was upstairs. My phone was blowing up call from Ken. So I decided to call him. He answered and he sound upset.

" Hello ". I heard.

" Yeah Whats up ". I say.

" Where you at ". He asked.

" I'm on my way back ".

" Oh but what's up with those pictures I'm seeing all over Instagram saying you and August are back together ". He said.

" Whats ".

" There's picture of you all over him ". He say.

" There nothing trust me ". I say.

" Alright but I'll be up waiting for you ".

" K ".

He hung up and I saw August staring at me.

" What ".

" Nothing ".

He came over to me and started kissing me. I kissed back and things got intense. He pulled up my dress revealing I didn't have panties on.

" Damn ".

I unbuckled his pants and pulled down his pants and draws. He kept kissing me when I felt him go in.

" Fuck ". I moaned.

He picked me up and took me to his room.