42

Maddie POV

I heard about River and August break up. She's been getting a lot of backlash from social media. So I decided to take her out just to get her mind off of it. I pulled up at her house and she came out looking like a snack. When she got in the car she looked at me.

" They hate me ". She say with watery eyes.

" River no they don't....your messing up your makeup ". I say wiping her tears.

" It's not your fault he cheated ".

" I didn't do anything all I did was love him and he do this to me ". She said looking in the mirror.

" But at the end of the day I'm still that bitch ". She said.

" I just had to let that out ".

" Girl you crazy ". I say.

__________________________

We were at the bowling alley and we were having fun. I invited more people just to make it more fun.

" This is the most fun I've had in a while ". River say smiling.

" Aww " Eva say.

" A fine ass nigga staring at you sis ". Tasha said.

River POV

When Tasha told me some guy was staring at me I looked and he was fine but I'm good. We had a break because we were eating. I heard Medicine come on by Queen, and y'all that shit touched my soul.

" How would you like it if I do the things you do
Put you on do not disturb and entertain these dudes ". I sang to the top of my lungs.

They all looked at my crazy and I just kept singing.

" How could you play me when the love I gave was real, I even took you back and you still had no chill ". I sang that part really loud.

_______

After the song was over my throat was dry as fuck.

" Ok I see yo vocals ". Nicole said laughing.

" Girl Yes it felt so good just to sing that ". I say smiling.

" But I'm about to get something to drink want anything ". I asked them.

They shook there head no and I went over to the bar.

When I got to the bar I sat at the waiting chair thing. I pulled out my phone.

" Someone broke ya heart ". Someone said.

I closed my phone and turned my face and looked at the person. It was that fine guy was looking at me.

" Umm why ". I asked with an attitude.

" Because you was singing the song with ya soul ". He say with a giggle.

" Nah just a little break up ". I said

" Oh ". He say.

He gave me a smile and I kinda looked down.

" Whats ya name ". He asked.

" River ". I say shyly.

" That's beautiful ".

" Thanks what's your name ".

" Kentrell but you can call me Ken or Trell ". He said licking his lips.

" Well Trell it was nice meeting you ". I say about to walk away.

He grabbed my waist to him and looked in my eyes.

" You gone leave without my number ". He say grabbing my phone.

I unlocked it and let him put his number in it.

" Call me ". He say.

" I'll think about it ". I say smiling and walking away.

___________________

When I got home it was quiet I went to my room and saw Aurora laid out on the bed sleep.

" Aww ". I say closing the door.