52

August POV

I was on my way to pick up River and Aurora because they have checks ups. River's still in her teens so she have her regularly check ups.

When I picked them up River got in the car quiet.

" You good ". I asked pulling off.

She didn't say anything I knew something was up she kept her head down. Than Aurora was trying to talk but can't understand.

" Aye River ". I say.

She didn't say a word or move. I looked at her and just kept to myself maybe today isn't her day.

____________________________

We got back from the doctor and everything was ok they both healthy.

I pulled up to River nigga house. It's weird saying her nigga. I'm keeping Aurora so she can see my people.

" Alright I'll see you later ". I say.

She didn't say anything she got her stuff but when she went to grab her papers her shirt pulled up. It was a big ass purple bruise on her side.

" What the fuck happened to you ". I asked in disbelief.

She looked at my quickly before she could say anything that nigga walked up to the car.

" Baby I missed you ". He say opening the door for her.

" I missed you too ". River say smiling.

" Don't touch my car nigga ". I say with a serious voice.

" Man I can buy 10 of these ". He said.

" Don't look like it ". I say pointing to his wreaked car.

" August ". River say.

" Man you not on my level pussy ". He say.

" I know I passed yo level ".

" I'll bitch yo ass in front of ya daughter ".

" I wouldn't bet on it now get yo ass in that house lil man ". I say rolling up my windows and pulling off.

River POV

In my mind I was screaming for August to save me and take me home. I wanted his help.  I wanted him just to give me eye contact so I can get myself out of here.

" I wouldn't bet on it now get yo ass in that house lil man ". He said rolling up my windows and pulling off.

" Get yo ass in the house and start cooking ".

My nightmares is coming true. I don't deserve this. I took August for granted this isn't how it's supposed to be. Why is this my fault. Maybe it is I got myself into this mess. It's like he's pure evil now. He took my phone and put it in his pocket. This is going to be a long day.