14

Rivers POV

School is back in session once again. I'm back at square one no friends. It just irritates me to know that I have almost every class with Lola how am I going to deal with that. When I got to my locker I saw August. He looked drained he had baggy eyes. Than Lola appeared she went over to him and hugged him from behind. I hate her ! It's the fact that she didn't even call and be like " Hey I'm sorry I slept with your boyfriend ".

___________________________

When I got home I saw my mom in the kitchen. I saw hella food on the island.

" Whats going on ". I asked picking at the food.

" So this week I'm supposed to be hosting Ryan's sleepover but I'm really busy and I was wondering if you can watch them". She say.

" No ".

" Come on I'll pay you ".

" Alright when ".

" This weekend ". She said.

" Sure ". I say slurring my word.

She smiled at me and I gave her a grin.

August POV

When I got home I just wanted to chill be by myself. But I had to get a knock on the door. When I opened the door it was Que.

" What the fuck you doing here ".

" You ain't shit my nigga you will never be all you would ever be is a drug dealer ". He say pushing me.

".....Man you can get the fuck out my face with that bullshit ". I said.

" Nah everybody think yo life is so perfect but it's not let me tell them how you got this far let me tell them how bo-

I punched his ass in the face. I wanted to keep beating his ass.

" Fuck you........This ain't over August......". He say walking away.

I slammed my door.

" WHAT THE FUCK ". I yelled.

My phone rung and it was a unknown number I answered it and heard a click.

" This call may be recorded or monitored. You have a collect call from Chris Brown, press one to accept this call or press 2 for more options.

I press one and I heard Chris.

" Aye ". I heard him say.

" Whats up nigga ".

" Man excited ".

" I'm coming home in two days ". He added.

" Hell Yeah shit about to be lit ".

______________________