7

River POV

I walked into school I saw Lola at her locker. I told her about everything that happened.

" He wants you ".

" He's a junior though ". I say.

" So ".

I looked at her and she smiled big. We started walking to class when I saw August and a couple of his friend. But I notice he was all cuddled up with this girl.

" Wow ". Lola say.

" I mean I can't be mad right ". I say. I can feel my stomach turning.

" Yes you can, he basically told you that he wanted to be with you ". She protested.

" Who cares ". I say.

" We have to walk past them so come on ". She say pulling me.

We started walking towards them and it was just awkward.

" What's up Rivers ". August say.

I just looked at him and kept walking.

" Damn she got yo ass ". One of his friends said.

_____________________

I want to skip lunch so I decided to go in the gym and just free my mind but when I got in there I saw August and his friends. It's like the gym is there home. I ignored them and went to the top.

" AYE ". I heard someone yell.

I looked and it was August. I ignored him.

" RIVERS "

" Man just leave her alone she's a little ass girl ". One of his friends said.

" For real wasn't she just a bet ".

August POV

I saw that Rivers walked in she went to the top of the bleachers. I stared at her for a moment.

" AYE ". I yelled at her to get her attention.

" RIVERS ". I added.

" Man just leave her alone she's a little ass girl ". Que said.

" For real wasn't she a bet ". Trent said.

I looked back at him my anger took over and tackled him and started beating his ass.

" YO AUGUST STOP ".

_______________________

I sat in the principals office sitting next to Trent I wanted to beat his ass again.

" Man I don't care about this can I leave  ". I say.

" No were contacting your parents ".

" Man fuck this ". I say getting up.

I walked out I saw Rivers friend.

" Aye where Rivers ".

" Why so you can bet on her again ". She say walking away.

" Can you just tell me where she is ".

" Home ". She says with a attitude.

" Fucking freshman's ". I mumbled.

I walked away and got in my car.

______________________

I got to Rivers house and knocked on the door. The door opened and it was Rivers with a red face her eyes were puffy. She was sniffing.

" What do you want ". She say through her tears.

" I'm sorry ".

" Sorry....you played and I looked stupid in front of all your friends you had me thinking we could be something is this what you always do you lie ". She said.

" I'm sorry it was a bet but I forgot about it I really wanted to know about you and I wanted to help all the things I said I was telling the truth I never lied, that bet didn't mean anything ". I said.

" Why would you even bet you knew I would fi-

I kissed her she didn't kiss back until I pulled her closer to me I gripped one hand on her waist and, one hand around her neck. She kissed back I smiled in the kiss.

" Ever since I first saw you walk into the auditorium I wanted you ".

She just gave me a blank face.

" I'm sorry ok I didn't mean for this to happen I was being stupid ". I say.

"........"

" Please Rivers give me a chance ". I asked.

"............Ok ".

" But look I gotta go I call you later ". I say.

" K".

I kissed her one last time and looked at her than walked away.

Rivers POV

Me......Rivers......dating a junior.....and the star basketball player.