4

Rivers POV

I was waiting for my mom outside she's almost an hour late. Like really it's like I'm the first to come and last to leave. I kept texting her and she was reading them. Than I kept calling and she wasn't answering it makes me so mad.

" Ugh ". I say.

I heard a group of boys I turned around and it was the basketball team. REALLY. I started to get sky for no reason and started to look down. They walked past me getting into each other cars. But that one guy from everyone basically he stood next to me.

" Need a ride ". He say.

" No my mom is just running late ". I say.

" Want me to wait with you ". He said smiling showing his pearly white teeth.

" Umm.....sure I guess ". I said.

" I never got your name ". He said.

" Rivers ". I say.

" So ya name Rivers ". He asked.

" Yes ".

" That's different and beautiful ". He say with a smile.

" Thanks ".

"..........My name is August ".

" Hmm.....August that's really different ". I said with a smile.

" Yeah I guess ". He say with a giggle.

I looked at him for a moment he's really attractive. We heard the door open and it was my French teacher.

" Oh good I'm glad your out here I wanted to talk to you about something ". Mrs. Petit said.

" Yes ".

" I see your struggling with French and I recommend you have a tutor your a excellent student and I don't want your only bad grade in my class ". She say.

" I've been telling my mom about that we've been looking but it's really hard ". I said.

" Hmm ".

" I'll tutor her Mrs. P you know I was really good in French ". August said with a grin.

" Yes your were really good but aren't you busy with basketball ".

" It's ok I'm free all week ".

My palms got sweaty I was relieve to see my mom pulling up. She rolled down the window and smile.

" Oh baby I'm sorry I'm late your sister got into a little fight and I had to stay back ". She say.

" It's ok mom ".

" Hi Mrs. Petit ". My mom say.

" Hey we found Rivers a tutor ".

" Good who is it ".

" Him he's really good and I think he can improve Rivers grade ".

" That's wonderful feel free to come over anytime she has nothing else to do ".

" Mom ". I say slurring the word.

I got in the car and wave at them both and we pulled off.

" He's cute ".

" Mom please "