27

August POV

We were just riding around talking and visiting Rivers family. Just having a good time.

" I was thinking about going back to school ". River say looking at me.

" I thought online was better ". I asked.

" No it's really hard when your not actually there ". She said.

" Hmm......even if I don't agree I gotta support you ".

" Aww ".

She then got a notification when she opened her phone she went to Instagram. I guess someone dm her.

" Who's That ". I asked.

" Some guy he keeps liking my pictures and messaging me ". She say.

" Block him ". I protested.

" No ". She say.

" What you mean no ". I say.

" I mean no I'm not blocking him ". She closing her phone.

" Alright ".

_____________________

River POV

We finally made it to my uncle house. I knew August was pissed because he was silent the whole ride here.  He got Aurora out and we started to go up to the door. I just opened the door and all I heard was music and loud people talking. When they saw me they got so excited.

" Rivy ". My cousin say.

She's the same age as me it was really hard leaving her she was my best friend.

" Hey girl ".

" This is August my boyfriend ".

" I know who he is ". She squealed.

" oh ". I giggled.

" Whats up ".

" Can I get a picture ". She asked.

" Yeah ".

He started to take the picture when my phone rung it was Ken.

" Hello ".

" Whats up ". He say.

" Nothing ".

" Why aren't you texting me back ". He asked.

" I'm visiting family ". I say.

________________________

After we dropped Aurora off we were on our way back to the house. August wasn't talking for nothing. We pulled up to the house and we got out and went in the house.

" August ".

" What ".

" Can you not be mad....I'm not mad at the girls that's constantly texting you ". I say.

" Oh ".

" Ok ".

I went in the kitchen and looked in the fridge. He's so stubborn. I just closed the fridge and started going upstairs.

" Bet not be texting a girl ". I said Mumbling.

I notice he was behind me. I got to the room when I did the lights were dim and I saw rose petals that says " I Love You ".

" August ". I say with a high pitch voice.

I turned around only to see him on his knee. He had a ring. My heart started racing.

" I've loved you since I laid eyes on you I've loved you when I found out you were pregnant.......I want to spend the rest of my life with you I'm never going to stop loving you.....".

He kept going on and I loved it.

" This is a promise ring I promise you I'll love You I promise I'll never leave your side ".

He put it on my finger and I looked at him.

" I love you ". I say hugging him.

He picked me up leading to the bed.

" Been waiting for this moment for the longest ". He say kissing on my neck and chest.