29

Rivers POV

It's been about 2 weeks since August went on tour he hasn't been calling or texting. I've been calling him but no answer but he wants to post everyday. But let's not think about that. I met a friend she's my age and she real cool. We're like the same person. Her names Maddie. I'm with her right now we're at my house chilling talking.

" Remember that guy we met at the brewery ". She say with a smirk.

" Oh gosh ".

" He tried to get my number come to find out he has a whole girl ". She said rolling her eyes.

" You can be his side ". I say.

" Hell no ". She protested.

" Crazy ".

" Have you talked to August ". She asked playing with Aurora.

" Nope he hasn't been answering ".

" I mean he is overseas he probably doesn't have good service ". She said.

" He's posting like there's no tomorrow ". I say rolling my eyes.

" I don't mean to sound selfish but his fans can wait they don't have a 1 year old baby by him ".

" Someone's jealous ". She said smiling.

" You da-

I was interrupted by my phone ringing. I answered it was a females voice.

" Hey is this River ". She say.

" Yes ".

" I'm August tour manager and I was wondering if you wanted to come on tour ". She asked.

".......What ". I say confused.

She explained everything I had to think a little. I don't want to go he hasn't been answering me so no.

" I'm sorry but I don't want to go ". I say hanging up.

" Wow ". Maddie say.

" You want to go out tonight ". I asked.

" Yes there's this party I've been wanting to go to for week but I haven't had anyone now I got you ". She say smiling.

We both gave each other smirks.

___________________________

August POV

I was backstage on the phone when Miss.Cruz walked in. She's the tour manager she's been great.

" Whats up ". I say.

" Bad news ". She say.

" What ".

" River declined ". She said.

" What ".

" She was very rude about it than she just hung up in my face ". She said.

" Wow ".

" Let's worry about that later you go on in 10 ". She say walking out.

I was pissed and annoyed at the same time.

______________________

After the show I was still pissed I just wanted to go to the hotel and sleep.

_________

When I got to the hotel I laid on the bed and started to scroll through Instagram. When I did I saw River and some girl next to her, they were dancing on some niggas.

" What the fuck ". I say.

Not only that she wearing some short ass shorts and the nigga touching all up on her.

_________________________________

Next Day

River POV

I woke up on the couch last night was wild. The most fun I had in awhile. I saw Maddie coming downstairs.

" How you sleep ". I say sitting up.

" Good but did you check your Instagram ".

" No why ".

" Looks like Auggie protectors came for you ". She said.

I opened my phone and went on Instagram and had hella comments they @ me. One said August should break up with me and take Aurora, than one said I'm a horrible mom.

" What the fuck I was just having fun ". I mumbled.

" Yeah ".