43

River POV

See told y'all I was going to be driving by the week. I'm a licensed driver. I'm driving my moms car until
I get mines. But today I'm meeting up with my dad at his house. I haven't seen him since the day he left. He's just now wants to see me and Aurora. But after that I'm going to take Rora over her dads house.

" Why does he want to me up now ". I questioned my mom.

" Baby just meet up with him ". She say rolling her eyes.

" I guess ". I say grabbing the keys and taking Aurora.

" But I'll see you in about an hour ". I say.

" Alright be safe baby I love y'all ". She said.

" I love you too ".

I shut the door and went to the car.

_______________________________

When I got to my dads house it was kinda awkward because he girlfriend has kids my age. I know on the door and waited for someone to open it.

The door opened slowly and it was this little girl.

" Hi ". She say.

" Hey ".

Than I saw my dad coming to the door.

" River I'm glad you came ". He say hugging me.

" Yeah ". I said awkwardly.

He let me in and I sat on the couch.

I looked around and saw hella picture of his " new kids ", but no pictures of me and my brother. Than this lady came out she stared at me for a while than whispered to my dad.

________________________

I couldn't take staying other there any lone judging me. My dad just let them, he is worth shit. But anyways enough of this. I pulled up at August house, I grabbed Aurora bag even though she got clothes over here. I took her out the car and held her hand.

" Going to go see daddy ".

He face lit up we went to the door when we did August opened it.

He stared at me and it was an awkward stare.

" I see you driving now ". He say.

" Yeah "

He picked up Rora she looked so happy.

" You know I miss you right ".

" No ". I say.

Than Lola came to the door all smiling and shit. You miss me but still got this bitch living here. She had hickeys on her neck and shit.

" Ill see you later pumpkin ". I said kissing her cheek.

I walked away and looked back at her. When I got in the car and I called Maddie up.