17

August POV

I was in the gym shooting some hoops we got a big game coming up and I can't be lagging. I'm still pissed about my house. Who lame ass nigga jealous. I was about to shoot the ball when I saw Rivers coming in. She been giving me attitude for no reason.

" What the hell you doing in here ". I asked.

" None of your business ".

" Whats yo problem little girl ".

" My problem your the one being disrespectful to me ". She say rolling her eyes.

" I have to go ". She added.

She started walking out and I just shook my head.

" Fucking Freshmen ". I mumbled shaking my head.

____________________

I was in my car and I was just driving when a song came on. I was just listening to it and hearing what she was saying. The song was " Have You Ever " by Brandy. It has my thinking have I ever had that feeling for someone. Than Rivers came to mind. I pulled up to my house when I seen a box on my porch. I got out I went over to the box I started to open it when this horrible smell arose. It was a dead snake.

" What the fuck ".

I saw a note and I started to read it.

"Times ticking......tick....tock.....tick.....tock......"

I threw the box away. Shit they wanna play. Let's play.

_____________

I was trying to cook me up something good because I need to start cooking for myself I kinda hate eating out all the time. This house gets lonely sometimes. But there was a knock on the door I went to get it and it was Rivers.

" What you doing here ". I asked.

" I felt bad for just being rude and stuff ". She say.

" Don't feel sorry for me ". I say.

".....".

" It's cold out there ". I said letting her in.

" It smells good ". She said.

" I know ".

" Cocky much ". She said.

" I'm sorry for doing that with Lola I didn't mean to she came on to me ".

" It's ok but you do know Que kissed me and he forced it I was trying to get him off but you came ". She said.

" What he forced it ".

" Yeah ".

I stepped up to her and held her face gently. I looked at her and kissed her.

" I want you and I know you want me ". I said with a seductively tone.

I backed her up to the wall and started kissing her.

" I got you ". I say.

I say picking her up. When I looked in her eyes and saw that her pupils were getting big. Her lips were soft and I didn't want to hurt her.

____________________

Rivers POV

We flopped next to each other out of breath. For my first time it felt so good it hurt at first but it felt good.

" I didn't think you could take it but you held up good ". He say.

" Yeah me either ". I say trying to catch my breath.