37

August POV

It's been a few days since I've kicked River out, I just been doing me. That shit hurts how she gone go behind my back and fuck Trent. I saw a future with her and now I don't even see it. Imma just strive for my daughter. Anyway I was at home watching tv. Lola is still here she said she would leave when the baby comes but I don't mind having her company. She's been cooking and cleaning around the house.

" I was thinking about making barbecue chicken tonight ". She say.

" Sounds Good ". I said smiling.

River POV

Ever since the little cheating scam, yes I'm calling it a scam because a bitch don't remember shit that night and I know I wasn't drinking a lot. Maddie been dodging my calls like crazy. So the only thing I could think of is get in contact with Trent. So I'm meeting up with him at his place sadly. I'm in the works of getting my permit because a bitch a 17.

_________________

When my mom pulled up at Trent's house I got out and knocked on the door. When I did he opened it and gave me a smirk. I waved at my mom to tell her I was good. She pulled off and I walked in.

" Damn you just couldn't get enough ". He say.

" Shut up ".

" Whats up ". He asked.

" I want to know what happened the other day when I woke up in bed with you ".

He was silent for a moment.

" I saw you in the club you were dancing I came over to you and you dancing all in me and we ended up in my bed ". He say.

" I don't remember any of that ". I say trying to remember.

" Of course you don't you were drinking like crazy ". He said smiling.

___________________________

Since the house isn't far from Trent house I decided to walk home, the house I live with August. Plus I want to see Aurora. When I got there it felt like I walked miles. I unlocked the door and it was quiet.

" August ". I say.

I saw Aurora in her play pin when she noticed me she got happy. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

" You missed mommy ". I say.

She just smiled. We went upstairs when we did I heard mumbling. I went to the room I opened the door. My heart just shattered.