11

Rivers POV

Since it's the weekend I'm spending time with my little brother and mom. We were going to this resort she booked for us. My dad isn't coming because my mom kicked him out and told him to live with that woman that's having my baby sister or brother. I know my moms hurt but they been together for almost 13 years.

" Mom I don't want to move back to New York ". I say.

" I don't either ". She said.

" Why is he treating you like this ". I asked.

" Men are pigs ". She say with a smile.

" Yes ". I added.

_____________________

When we got home we saw a mini uhual truck. I looked at my moms face and it was a face that she don't care. We got out the car and walked into the house and it was quiet when my dad came out the room.

" Dad where are you going ". Ryan asked.

" I'm moving out I'm not wanted here ". He say.

" What do you mean not wanted here your leaving us your the one that got that woman pregnant and now you want to move in with her this is a decision your making no one is telling you to leave and now your making mom feel bad like it's her fault it's your fault if you weren't so stupid ". I protested.

It felt good to let that out I felt my face get hot. I walked out the house and sat on the porch. Just why we just movies here and he already got someone pregnant. How could he I feel lied to.

" Baby it's ok I'm fine ". My mom say.

" We're about to go into a new year so that's a good start ". She added.

" Yeah I guess ". I say smiling.

" Now let's start setting up ". She said.

" For What ".

" The party ". She say.

__________________________

By than we set everything up in the guest house.

" Mom it looks good ".

" I know baby my co workers are coming and their bringing there kids so this should be fun.....". She smiled.

" Yeah can I invite come friends "

" Of course ".

I smiled at her and started to call some friends.

__________________

" THREE "

" TWO "

" ONE "

" HAPPY NEW YEARS ". We all screamed.