Chapter 5:Kiss It, Kiss It

15 Days Until Christmas:

"Fitz what is it? Stop calling!?" Fitz had called her for the fifth time that day. She was beyond annoyed at this point. She had been declining and declining to the point where she literally screamed in anger and finally answered.

She had plans and alot to do she didn't need fitz bothering her today. "I'm done. I told you I was done we're over end of discussion!" She hung up in his face not caring that he was begging for her to take him back. He hurt her and she didn't want him.

She let out a big breath before she collapsed back on her bed. She was over whelmed. He ex was back, this is around the time her parents died, she loved Mellie... She didn't need this right now.

She threw her phone in her purse and headed out the door. She had alot of shopping to do and she had people to meet. Before she could start up her car she got a phonecall from Mellie.

"Hey!" She greeted happily any trace of anger she did have was now completely gone.

***

Mellie and Abby sat at OPA waiting for Olivia to get there so she could properly lock up for the holidays. Plus Mellie and Liv had to go Christmas tree shopping. They were sitting quietly just scrolling through their phones when Mellie blurted out.

"I'm in love with Olivia!"

Abby looked up from her phone immediately sitting it off to the side. One of her eye brows raised as she rested her elbows in the counter. She wasn't supposed at all her and Mellie had been talking every since movie night at Olivia's house. Apparently, she was the go to girl. "Oh yes! You have finally admitted it. So tell me... When did this happen and what are you going to do about it."

She ran her hands through her hair letting out a loud sigh. "When is easy, when we first met but its the doing something about it part that scares me. I know something's there. I can tell by the way she looks at me. I can feel it you know, but I'm scared too."

It was Abby's turn to sigh. She got up and moved closer to Mellie. She was tired of the "I'm scared escuse". She grabbed Mellie's hand giving Mellie time to meet her eyes before she said, "Just kiss the girl already. Promise me when I say, she will love it okay?"

"How do you know!? Did she tell you something?" Abby only snickered and wavved her index finger back and forth in her face. "That's for me to know and for you to find out. Preferably before Christmas."

"What should I do? To tell her, I mean. What?"

Abby shrugged her shoulders as she grabbed her purse and things from the conference room table. "You know Olivia better than anyone in this office, probably besides Huck, but you get the point. Be creative wow her or something."

Before Mellie could even begin to complain Liv's heels from her boots could be heard coming down the hallway.

"Hey guys! Lets get going! I wanna get the tree before Noon today!" Mellie didn't even notice that Olivia was standing there and she prayed that she didn't hear her and Abby talking. She just assumed she didn't because she wasn't acting out of the ordinary. Mellie took Liv in a tight hug and she could feel her just melt into her arms.

"Let's get going!" She giggled from Mellie's chest. Soon Mellie was done stressing over something she thought Olivia didn't know, but what she didn't know was that Liv was there the whole time. She had called earlier and Mellie forgot to hang up the phone.