Chapter 10:Merry Christmas: Part 1

Mellie woke to Christmas music blaring from the living room. She covered her head in her pillow and rolled over groaning. Through her pillow she could distinctly hear Olivia singing along to Maria Carrey's All I Want For Christmas Is You and hitting every note perfectly.

She chuckled hearing her small feet prance along the floors, but her head was killing her. After a while she decided to get up. It was Christmas after all and she did have to help Liv cook for everyone later on in the day.

The closer she got the the living room the louder the music got, the more her head hurt. Just when she was about to appear from the hallway she saw a happy pappy Olivia prancing around dressed as a reigndeer. She was shaking bells and stuffing stockings oblivious to Mellie standing right in front of her.

"Baby, all I want for Christmas is yooooouuuuu!" Liv sang shaking her little reigndeer tail as she continued prancing along. Mellie watched her go toward the candy bowl on the kitchen bar and grab some sweet chocolates. When she turned around she came face to face with Mellie.

She smiled trotting toward her. Her chocolate hands grabbed Mellie's, "Merry Christmas!" She giggled. She led Mellie over to the couch and handed her two advils and some orange juice.

"I bet this hangover'll teach you not to get drunk on Christmas Eve. We have so much to do I almost feel bad for you." She cuped her cheeks in her hands gently pecking her lips. She held the cup of juice up to her lips and wafted away toward the kitchen. "I've already started the turkey!" Mellie smiled leaning back into the couch cushions. She loved Liv's cooking.

Everything she made was absolutly delicious. She othen wondered why she didn't become a chef. It was almost as if she was born for it. "Why didn't you become a chef? I remember you telling me you wanted to." Liv took a quick glance at Mellie while she minced up some vegetables.

"Well that was the plan you know. My mom taught me to cook, she was a chef...but when she died my dream kinda died too you could say. I still would like to be a cook or baker, but it hurts to much, so I never persued it."

It was silent between them for a minute. Just the music and breathing could be heard. Then randomly Liv broke the silence. "Do you want chocolate or vanilla cake Mel?" She had the brightest smile on her face as she began getting together the ingridents for the cake.

"Neither! Suprise me with something else!" She sent her a quick wink making her giggle from the kitchen.

"You want a suprise? Okay."

***

Liv stood behind Mellie in the mirror help her make a part in her hair. "You know I'm shorter than you, you gotta meet me half way Mel." Mellie shook her head squatting down a bit making it better for Liv to see.

"Better." She successfully made the part and placed her hair in a elastic band letting the rest hang from her shoulders. Mellie stood back to her regular height. Her hands ran through her hair as she looked over it in the mirror.

She smiled, "Simple but cute." Liv pranced out of the bathroom going back to cheak on the food she left on the stove while she helped Mellie with her hair. Mellie followed behind her, mostly because she was taking quick peeks at her rear end. She had changed her outfit and was now in a cute skirt and blouse. Her curls were up in a long tail leaving some out for bangs. She was beautiful and she couldn't get enough of it.

"Stop checking out my ass Mel!" Liv giggled shaking it a little before walking into the kitchen. She watched as Liv hovered around the kitchen. She was so passionate about it and it amazed her. It was as if she was an artist and the kitchen was her canvas.

"Taste test!" Liv squealed bringing Mellie out of her trance. She walked around the bar toward Mellie who mouth was practically watering as she got closer with a cut piece of Christmas ham.

She opened her mouth as Liv practically fed her the meat. Almost instantly a satisfied moan came from Mellie's lips. The sound caused Liv's breath to hitch a bit but she kept her cool.

"This is delicious babe." She made the sound again as she continued to chew it up. Liv walked up to her placing her body in between Mellie's legs. "Please stop making that sound." Her eyes looked directly into Mellie's. She watched as Liv's emotions flipped from resistance to lustful in a blink.

"What? This sound?" Mellie pulled the girl closer placing her mouth right next to the girls ear. She moaned again knowing the affect she had on her. Her breath was shaking as she tried to hold on to the last bit of resistance she had left.

"No. Stop." Mellie's hands slowly ran down Liv's body stopping right over her bum. Liv was trying despritly to control herself and Mellie was making that damn near impossible right now. Her soft lips trailed over Liv's neck as her hands massaged over her butt.

A small moan came from Liv's mouth making Mellie chuckle, "There it is. Do you know how sexy you sound right now?" Her hands slipped up the skirt making Liv's legs go weak. They felt like jelly. The only reason she wasn't on the floor was because Mellie was supporting her.

Right when her hands were about to slip through the girls panties Liv's phone rang. She jumped away getting herself together. Mellie sat watching as she fixed her clothes as if someone could see her.

Liv cut her a small smirk chuckling nervously. "You're naughty Mellie." She teased going to answer her phone. She picked up the phone while Mellie decided to rumage trough the kitchen for snacks which she knew Liv hayed expecially when she was cooking.

She looked over her shoulder to see Liv smirking and shaking her head at her as she grabbed a box of cookies she spotted. She ate the cookies while Liv handled the phone call.

Once it was over Liv came rushing back into the kitchen snatching the cookies away, "No snacks before Christmas dinner Mellie Montgomery! You know the rules!" She held the cookies behind her back giving Mellie a playful look. Mellie went to grab them but Liv was too quick and she missed.

"Gimme my cookies Livvie." She went for them again but Liv once again snatched them out of her grip. "You may be taller but I'm quicker!"

She took off out of the kitchen and Mellie gladly followed. "Liv! I want my cookies Liv!" She chased her around the apartment until she caught her from behind. Mellie hands wrapped around her waist restricting her from moving.

"You give them back or I'm gonna tickle your sides so hard you'll be begging me to stop."

"I'm not tickilish Mel!" Liv giggled holding the cookies tight in her grip.

"Liar!" Mellie began tickilig her sides sending Liv falling to the ground in uncontrollable laughter. The cookies were the last thing on her kind now she just wanted Mellie to stop. Mellie crawled on top of her restricting her from moving away.

"Stop it!" She cackled through her giggles. The box was already on the ground next to Mellie but she didn't care, she loved hearing her laugh. "Please! Please stop!" Liv was laughing so hard tears began to stream down her cheeks. Finally Mellie stopped and rolled off of her allowing her to breathe.

She laid down beside her taking her face in her hands. She pecked her face lovingly as Liv caught her breath. "By the way. The gang is outside the door. You might wanna let them in." Just then a knock was hard from the front door making Mellie chuckle.

Liv was still laid out on the floor when Mellie sat up, "You think they heard all of that!?"

Liv sat up in her elbows smiling, "Oh most definalty."

Snow DaysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara