Chapter 24:Time To Go Home

After spending a whole day with her mom they had finally returned home completly bummed out from walking everywhere and anywhere they could. Mellie kissed her mom goodnight before trotting up the stairs to her room where she spotted Liv dancing around listening to god knows what in her ear phones.

She placed all of her shopoing bags near the door trying to be as quite as possible.

Just to get a kick out of it Mellie sneaked up behind Liv moving her body with Liv's despite not knowing what kind of song she was listening to. Liv melted into her arms swaying along with her. Then when Mellie least expected it she belted out, "THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE!!!!!"

Mellie jumped back completly startled by her outburst but Liv just continued singing and dancing like it was nothing. She had a smirk on her face knowing she had scared the living crap out of her. Mellie only shook her head before moving toward her again removing the earphones from her ears.

"How was you day babe?" She leaned down softly connecting their lips together. Liv shruged twirling Mel's hair in her fingers.

"It was fine, but I was with crazy teens all day. I'm almost thirty, it was a wild ride okay." Mellie chuckled as Liv lead her over to the bed plopping her small body down on the sheets. She pulled Mellie into her as they both laid back getting comfortable in the arms of each other.

Liv pecked little kisses over Mellie's hairline before asking. "How did it go with your mom? Did you guys have fun?" Mellie shifted a bit buring her face in Liv body. She just wanted to be held and Liv wad glad to give her what she wanted.

"It was fun. We had fun, we went everywhere. Ofcourse it was a little bumpy with her little friends that we bumped into but it was fine. Now I just want to lay in my bed with my girlfriend okay. I missed you all day."

Liv giggled feeling Mellie's soft hand behind to tickle her sides. Shocking them both Liv rolled over pinning Mellie down below her.

"Uh oh, you getting a little aggressive now? I like it." Mel pulled her down connecting their lips roughly. Neither one cared however they were too busy roaming eachothers bodies. Mellie was about to take their little make out session to the next level when Liv abruptly pulled away from the kiss.

"Baby, I miss my puppy."

Mellie could hardly beleive what she was hearing. She was about to rock Liv's world with this new trick she found out about and here Liv goes talking about missing her puppy. She couldn't lie though, she found it adorable. Then again anything Liv did she found adorable. She was just too cute.

Liv laid her head down in the crock of Mellie's neck allowing the girl to hold her.

"We can call home and talk to Abby to see how she's doing. You're treating this puppy like it's your child."

Liv groaned, "She is my child." Mellie only chuckled before reaching over to grab Liv's phone from the night stand. She quickly pressed in the password and dialed Abby's number. Just as she suspected Abby picked up on the second ring.

In the background she could clearly hear Purla being rowdy in the back which she knew Liv would be on edge about. Liv looked up at Mellie with her big puppy dog brown eyes waiting patiently for Mellie to hand her the phone.

"Hey Abby, Liv misses Purla so I'm calling to...she wants to talk to her dog okay?" Abby immediatly agreed to it almost like she needed a break from the dog anyway. She heard some shuffling on the phone and passed it over to Liv.

As soon as she heard Purla's small little breaths Liv perked up. "Hey mommy's baby!!!" She had no idea if the puppy was even making any sounds on the other end but seeing Liv get joy out of just hearing the door breathe made Mellie break into laughter.