Chapter 4

This is a combination of ideas I got my from fellow authors. If you think you have an idea that would cause drama, and keep the story interesting, go ahead and private message me. There are no bad ideas!

Doug was eating lunch in the cafeteria, because where else would you eat lunch?

Anyway, Hailey, daughter of Hercules and Megara, came over to Doug.

"Hey," Hailey said.

Doug looked up from his book The Expectant Dad's Handbook.

"Hi," he said and then looked back down at his book.

"Anyone sitting here?" she asked looking at the seat next to Doug.

"No," he said not looking at her.

Hailey sat down and spotted Evie walking in. She got a great idea to prank the six month pregnant woman.

"So... Doug. What are you doing later?" Hailey asked.

"Um, probably helping Evie with some decorations for the nursery," Doug said.

Hailey nodded and leaned in. "You've got a little chocolate on your cheek," she said touching his cheek. He quickly rubbed his cheek.

"I'll get it," Doug said. Hailey rolled her eyes and kissed him.

Evie looked over at Doug at that exact moment and gasped. Doug was cheating on her?!

She turned and ran out, tears threatening to spill over. After all they've been through, he went and kissed another girl.

Doug pushed Hailey away, shocked. "Hailey! You know I'm engaged to Evie!" He said slightly angry.

"Oh, come on Doug. We both know I can show you a better time than Evie ever could," Hailey said.

"You're wrong. I can't believe you," Doug said standing up and walking away.

"Doug!" Hailey called after him but he didn't stop.

CLIFFHANGER! MWAH HA HA

What will happen?