Chapter 9

Here's some Janlos for you guys!

1 week later.....

CHRISTMAS!!!

Jane and Carlos were watching a movie Christmas Eve.

"Hey Jane?" Carlos asked.

"Yes?" Jane asked.

"I have a question for you," Carlos said.

"Okay, what is it?" Jane asked.

"What's your favorite time of year, can you tell me?" Carlos sang.

"The one that never gets here fast enough," Jane sang.

"Is it fall or spring? Or a summer thing?" Carlos asked.

"Winter is my favorite because...."

Jane and Carlos smiled at each other and stood up as they ran out to the hall.

"Billion lights are blinking, jingle bells are ringing, everybody's singing, I love Christmas!" Jane and Carlos sang as they waved to other students.

"Santa's almost flyin, lots of ribbon tyin, presents multiplying. I love Christmas!" The two sang as they ran down the hall.

They saw Mal talking to some other students talking as Audrey hung up mistletoe above her.

"I love Christmas," Some students said waving to Jane and Carlos.

"You better watch out for that mistletoe they're hanging," Carlos sang pointing at the mistletoe. "It you might have to pucker up and kiss someone," he sang as Ben came up and kissed Mal.

"Friends you know are gonna pray for snow," Jane sang.

"A winter wonderland's a lot more fun," Jane and Carlos sang together.

"A lot more fun!" Mal and Ben sang walking up next to their friends.

"Billion lights are blinking, jingle bells are ringing, everybody's singing, I love Christmas!" The four sang and danced down the hall.

"Santa's almost flyin, lots of ribbon tyin, presents multiplying. I love Christmas!"

The sang and danced as they went to Evie's dorm. Her and Doug came out and they smiled.

"I love Christmas," They both said.

"Seems like you got to wait forever. The seasons change, and here it comes," The girls sang.

"It's magic when it brings us all together," The guys sang.

"It just doesn't last, long enough!" They all sang.

"Long enough!" Jay sang as he and Lonnie danced in her hospital room.

The doctors came in and tried to stop the dancing, but Jay just kicked them out, determined to dance with his girlfriend.

"I love Christmas!" Evie, Doug, Mal, Ben, Jane, and Carlos sang as they ran through the halls of Auradon Prep throwing confetti and Christmas tinsel at other students and teachers.

"Billion lights are blinking," Mal and Ben sang.

"Jingle bells are ringing," Evie and Doug sang.

"Everyone is singing," Jane and Carlos sang.

"I love Christmas!" They all shouted.

"Santa's almost flying," Jay and Lonnie sang.

"Lots of ribbon tying," Mal and Ben sang.

"Presents multiplying," Evie and Doug sang.

"I love Christmas!" Jane and Carlos sang.

Everyone sang as they went back to what they were doing.

"I love Christmas!" They all shouted.

Jane and Carlos ran back to her dorm. When they got there Jane went to open the door, but Carlos stopped her by pressing his lips on hers. She pulled away looking stunned and he pointed up. She looked up and saw mistletoe hanging above them.

"I love Christmas," They said to each other before kissing again.