The Letters

Hey guys! So, a lot of you have asked about the letters Jay received, and what this has to do with Lonnie's poisoning.

To be honest, I haven't figured out quite yet how the letters connect with Lonnie and the poison, but I will soon work it out.

Another thing, for those of you who haven't read Great Expectations, I advise you to stop reading this right now and go read the first book in the series.

Still here?

Okay, then you must have read it. There is a chapter in the book where Lonnie sings a song about Jay avoiding her. At the end of the chapter it is revealed that he has been receiving threatening letters.

That was the end of the discussion about letters, but since this has come up, I'll give you a little detail. Here's part of a chapter I didn't write in the last book. Maybe it'll explain it a little better.

Jay laid out eleven letters in front of Lonnie and the others.

"So, how long have you been receiving them?" Lonnie asked peering at the letters.

"Since we told your parents," Jay said.

"Maybe it's Lonnie's dad," Carlos said.

Mal picked up a letter and read it.

"Dear Jay,

Hello. You don't know Who I am, but I know who you are. You better stay away from Princess Lonnie, or else everything you know and love will be gone.

Signed,
Anonymous" Mal looked at Jay.

"That was the first one," Jay said handing Evie the second one.

"Dear Jay,

I've warned you. Stay away from her. You don't want to mess with me. Just crawl back to that little hole you call home. Go back to the Isle, or you'll be sorry," Evie read. "What?"

"Here," Jay handed Jane the third.

"Dear Jay,

If you don't leave Princess Lonnie alone, I will kill her and your precious baby. As well as your friends and their children. One deed is done. The rest shall be completed as well. You've been warned," Jane said.

"And there are more like that. I didn't want to hurt you or the baby, so I left," Jay looked at Lonnie.

"Jay, listen. Nothing's going to happen to us. You'll see. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about," Lonnie touched her boyfriend's arm.

"We'll try to find out who did it," Ben said.

"Maybe it was Lonnie's father," Doug said. "Threatening Jay to stay away from his daughter."

"I'm sure that's it," Carlos nodded and the others agreed. When they left Jay looked at the letters once again.

"Maybe...." He said.

So, do you guys understand better?

By the way, what do you think when the person, suspected to be Shang, said one deed is already done?

I'll give you a hint, it had something to do with Bal..... The rest you'll have to wait and find out.