Mal (Parody of Belle)

(Here's the instrumental if you want to sing along)

(I just thought of it, yes, it's a little rough. But I thought it was good)

Mal (Parody of Belle)

Mal walked down the halls of Auradon Prep and sighed. "Auradon, it's a quiet kingdom. Everyday, like the one before. Auradon, full of royal people, here at school to say...."

"Hello," Students started saying. 

"Hello."

"Hello."

"Hello." 

"Hello."

Mal watched as a teacher passed her. "There goes the teacher with his books like always. The same old lessons here to tell. Every morning just the same, since the morning that we came, to this goody two shoes place."

"Good morning Mal!" Mr. Deley said coming up to her.

"Good morning sir," Mal answered.

"Where are you off to?" He asked.

"To see Fairy Godmother. I just finished an art book she gave me and-"

"That's nice. Chad! No running in the halls!" He said and Mal continued to walk as students watched her.

"Look there she goes that girl is strange no question. She's from the Isle, can't you tell?" They sang.

"Never part of any crowd," Audrey sang.

"Cause her head's up on some cloud," Chad sang.

"No denying she's a funny girl that Mal," They sang together as she continued on her way to Fairy Godmother.

"Hello," One student said.

"Good day," Another answered.

"How is your family?" The first one asked.

"Hello," Someone else said.

"Good day."

"My grades are fine."

A girl came in upset. "Ruined my shoes."

"I'm late for classes," Another student rushed in.

"There must be more than this potential life," Mal sang looking at Ben's ring before entering Fairy Godmother's office.

"Ah, Mal," Fairy Godmother stood up.

"Good morning Fairy Godmother. I'm returning the art book you gave me," Mal handed the book to her.

"Finished already?"

"Oh, I couldn't put it down. Got anything new?"

"Not since last time you asked that."

"Oh, that's alright. I can reread the one you gave me last week."

"That one? But you've read it twice!"

"Well it's my favorite! Oil pastels, sketching, painting with magic!"

"If you like it all that much it's yours."

"But Fairy Godmother-"

"I insist!"

"Why thank you! I'm going to go see Evie!" Mal said and ran out of the room.

"Have fun!" Fairy Godmother shook her head and went back to work.

"Look there she goes that girl is so peculiar. I wonder if she's feeling well," Boys sang as Mal passed by them.

"With the often-sour look," Girls sang.

"And her nose in an art book," Boy sang.

"What a puzzle to the rest of us is Mal," They all sang. Mal walked down the hall and saw Evie and Doug talking and laughing. She pulled Carlos aside and showed him.

"Ohhh, isn't this amazing. It just warms my heart because, you'll see. Doug is Evie's Prince Charming, but she won't discover that it's him till Chemistry," She sang. Carlos nodded and continued on his way. Mal smiled and passed Lonnie.

"Now it's no wonder that it's Ben she's dating. Her looks have got no parallel," Lonnie sang.

"But behind that nice façade, I'm afraid she's rather odd. Very different from the rest of us," Chad sang.

"She's nothing like the rest of us. Yes, different from the rest of us is Mal!" Other's sang.

LaFou (Son of LeFou) walked in with Aston (Son of Gaston. I know it's supposed to be Gil but I changed it for the song.) after Tourney practice.  "Wow, you didn't miss a shot Aston You're the greatest Tourney player in the whole world!"

"I know," Aston smirked.

"No team alive stands a chance against you. Hahahaha, no girl for that matter," LaFou

"It's true LaFou, and I've got my sights set on that one that can help me take over Auradon," Aston said pointing to Mal.

"Oh, Maleficent's daughter?"

"She's the one! The lucky girl I'm going to conquer Auradon with!"

"But she's-"

"King Ben's girlfriend and the evilest of them all."

"I know but-"

"That makes her the best. And don't I deserve the best?"

"Well of course. I mean, you do. But-"

"Right from the moment when I met her, saw her. I said she's evil and I fell. Here in the kingdom is only she, who is evil just like me. So, I'm making plans to conquer with her help," Aston sang and passed a bunch of flirty princesses.

"Look there, he goes, isn't he dreamy. Hello! Aston! Oh, he's so cute. Be still, my heart, I'm barely breathing. He's such a tall, dark, strong and handsome brute," They sang.

"Hello," A student passed Mal.

"Pardon," Another said.

"Good day," One boy said to a princess.

"You know I'm taken," The princess said to him.

"Oh geez," He said.

"There's guards," One student pointed out.

"Some gowns," A princess said to another.

"Excuse me," A prince said passing Mal.

"Must find a wife," Someone said.

"Please let me through," A student in a crowd said.

"I dread to fail," A princess walked by.

"There must be more than this potential life!" Mal sang sighing.

"Just watch Mal's going to put up a fight!" Aston sang following her.

"Look there she goes that girl is strange but special, dating the son of Beast and Belle. It's a pity and a sin, she doesn't quite fit in. Cause she really is an Isle girl, a beauty but an Isle girl, she really is a funny girl, that Mal!" Students and teachers sang. Mal turned to them, and they all started walking away, going to classes and lockers. She continued on her way, shaking her head and sighing.

What did you think?