Chapter 60

Previously in Sweet Reality....

"If anyone has any reason to believe that these two should not be together, speak now or forever hold your peace," The Priest said.

Suddenly a purple cloud of smoke gathered the middle of the aisle and everyone gasped. 

Dum Dum Dum... Who could it be?

"Finally Smurfs, I am Gargamel!" He yelled and then stopped and looked around. Everyone was wide-eyed staring at him. "Oops, sorry, wrong world. Congratulations?" He said before disappearing again. 

Evie and Doug looked at each other before laughing. 

"Alright, now that that's over with, I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Doug Dwarfson," The Priest said and Doug pulled Evie into a sweet kiss. Everyone clapped and Evie and Doug broke the kiss and waved to them.

The reception went on for a good five hours, before everyone decided that Evie and Doug should have some time alone.

So, they all went home and lived happily ever after.....

The end!

Kidding! I'm kidding! 

Now, continue....

2:37 am....

Jane woke up to a sharp pain in her back. Turning on her side, she ignored it. Until she felt a warm liquid in between her legs. "Carlos..." Jane said freaking out slightly. When Carlos didn't respond Jane shook him. "YOU'RE GONNA BE A FATHER!" She yelled putting her cold feet on this legs. He jumped off the bed onto the floor. 

"Wh-What?" Carlos asked standing up.

"Um, I'm in labor!" Jane yelled again.

"You're in labor?! Right now?! Oh no, this is bad. This is very, very bad!" Carlos said.

"Carlos! Get the bag and help me to the car!" Jane said.

"Right, bag, car," he nodded Before grabbing the bag and running out of the door.

Jane sighed. "Three, two, one," she said and Carlos ran back in.

"Almost forgot you," he laughed nervously and helped her to the car. On the way there Carlos called everyone telling them They were on their way to the hospital because Jane was about to pop.

And 11 hours later, she did.....

"Christopher John De Vil," the nurse wrote down on a sheet of paper before exiting the room.

That's right, the baby everyone has expected to be a girl was actually a boy.

"He's adorable,' Jane said and kissed her baby's head.

"Both of you are," Carlos said smiling. This was his family, and he was willing to protect it, no matter the cost.

 This was his family, and he was willing to protect it, no matter the cost