Prologue ❁

My Mom and her 2 friends. They used to be apart of a very successful kpop girl group. Sadly due to scandals and half the group disliking each other, they couldn't go on. They disbanded and had children, luckily they had disbanded the group while letting them leave with a lot of money.

Later in their life they had children, my mom me. Her friend , Taehyung. Then the other, Jungkook.

Taehyung and Jungkook about 5 or more years older than me. According to my mom when I was a baby they used to babysit me all the time. I haven't seen them in a while, so I'm not sure how they look or act. Or if they have lover. They send me cards on my birthday, and I did the same thing. All I know now is that they finished their first year of college...

I'm sleeping in my cozy bed until I hear someone yell "Wake up (Y/N)! I have awesome news!" cant this "awesome" news wait until later? They keep telling me to get up or I will miss the opportunity. I get up and put a blanket over me to keep me warm. As I drag myself to the living room I realize it was my mom who has been calling me. "(Y/N) your just like your cousin Yoongi." She sighs. "Want to hear the news?" She asks excitably.

"I mean I didn't get out of bed for nothing." I tell her. She claps her hands "You get to spend the summer with Taehyung and Jungkook!", my eyes widened. I have no idea how to feel! I finally get to see them after so many years! "Ok! When am I going ?!' I ask. "Kind of today... so you might want to get packing. Two of their friends are in town so they will pick you up and drive them to their dorm. Then Jungkook and Taehyung will drive you to their vacation home." She explains.

I nod but I'm shocked...today!? "What are their friends' name?" I ask. My mom puts her hand on her chin. "I think it is Hoseok and Seokjin..." She says.

"Ok" I tell her and rush up stairs to pack. A whole summer? The I'm going to need more than this! Once I finish I realize I still need to shower, so I get in the shower real quick then I get dressed.My excitement is giving me all the energy I need. I head down the stairs with my suitcase. Then I see two guys, they are talking with my mom. I notice one of them has a heart like smile. While the other one has a nice laugh, that's not the only thing. They are like...very handsome.

As an 13-14 year old girl I've been told that I'm going to have hormones a lot. I have never thought I would have a war of hormones inside me until I saw them.(Sorry thought it would be funny 😅) But I sigh sadly since I could probably never date them since they are adults and I'm just a kid/teenager. They finally greet me, "Hi! Your (Y/n)? I'm Seokjin and that's Hoseok!" He greets me while the other waves. "Nice to meet you Hoseok and Seokjin!" I smile.

I say bye to my mom and we head off to their car.

A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope you stay for more! Anyways, this is a Vkook fanfiction type of thing. I might mention other ships, if you want any ships you can suggest them! See you on chapter 1! <3

 I might mention other ships, if you want any ships you can suggest them! See you on chapter 1! <3