9🌎

"Hello....?" I say to the boy trying to make some conversation. He looks up from his daze "hi" he says quietly. I suddenly feel a awkward tension between us. "I'm (y/n)." I say with a soft smile. "Hi (y/n) I'm Jihyun." He also smiles. Jihyun avoids eye contact with me.

"I'm sorry if I made you nervous... maybe I shouldn't have said anything... I'm sorry." I say. He started to intersperse with his words "N-no don't be sorry! I'm... I'm just nervous! Please- let's be friends!" Jihyun finally lets out. I nod "Yeah that'll be cool, do you want my phone number maybe we can talk more later." He takes his phone out and we both exchange phones.

"We'll I guess I'll go now but it was really nice to meet you Jihyun!" I say to him. "You too!" He waves as I walk back.

As I walk back to the others I think about the boy. His hair was a light brown and his skin was tan. Also he was a little shy. A smile creeps up, I'm excited to have a new friend.

I made my way back and Jungkook and Taehyung don't seem to be outside so I guess Jungkook finished asking him. The door handle gives me a sharp pain as I try to touch to open the door. When I walk in Taehyung has his arm around Jungkook. I'm not sure if this is any sign that they are a couple but Jungkook only asked for the date so I guess they wouldn't be "official" yet. But overall the atmosphere is happy. I go to sit next to them and you can feel the happy energy radiating off of them. I take out my phone and start to text.

Me: So I'm guessing Taehyung said yes? (。・ω・。)ノ♡

CarrotKookie: Yes I'm so happy like idk I feel I can run around the world fjejxsjajsjz

Me: djdjxjAjksxnx

Me: Also what time is Namjin coming over tomorrow?

CarrotKookie: 3:00 and Namjin?

Me: Yeah it's much easier then typing Namjoon and Jin 👏

I put down my phone, and look at the movie the boys were playing. It was called  Train to Busan.

•••

It was almost time for Jungkook and Taehyung to go for their date. I walk around excited for both of them, I do it a little skip as I go to Taehyung. He was picking out his outfit... while wearing the outfit he picked out last time I saw him? "Having trouble deciding?" I ask him. He nods while putting pieces of clothing together. "Maybe you should pick something that you would wear to the beach- is that gucci?!" I say surprised. I pick up a shirt and look at the tag. "Jungkook told me you were a model. So you must get a paid a lot?" I ask. "Well not as much as you would think. I modeled one time for gucci so they let me have a shirt. Plus most of my money I get paid goes to my college." He replies. I nod while looking at the clothes he put out.

I put a blue polo with pineapples on it with a white undershirt and black pants. "What about this? I think maybe change the pants bc your at the beach but I think it would look nice." I smile. He takes a minute to look at it. "This perfect (Y/n)!" He patted me on the back. Taehyung went to his bathroom to change as I left. There was three knocks on  the door, I look through the window to see who it was. Two guys, one with purple hair and the other with blonde. Jin and Namjoon.

"Hi guys come in I'm not sure when the two will leave but I guess you can chill here." I told them as they entered the living room. I go to Jungkook's door and say "Namjoon and Jin is here!". Then I do the same to Taehyung's door.

After a couple minutes they come out. Taehyung in the outfit I chose for but he took my advice in changing the pants to shorts. Jungkook was wearing shorts a white shirt and a few accessories to tie together. "Well have fun you two love birds!" Jin smiles as he waves them out. Before Jungkook leaves to the door he whispers something to Jin. "Why? But ok..." Jin replies. Jin whispers something to Namjoon he nods in response. I look at Taehyung as he waits for Jungkook to join him but he only shrugs. "Well bye you two!" I say as the couple leaves.

The room falls to silence, "It's been a while since we looked after by ourselves huh Namjoon?" Jin asks Namjoon. I was confused but then I thought about how Jimin said they all basically know me from k vhelping babysitting Taehyung and Jungkook."Did you guys babysit me like with Taehyung and Jungkook? Or..." I say not sure even what I was asking. "Well Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't babysit You all the time so the rest of us were often ask to babysit you. But me and Jin were picked more often be they said we were the most responsible." Namjoon explains to me. I nod my head in understanding.

Jin gets up from his seat to look at the Wii games. "They have Mario Kart!" Jin says happily. He takes out 3 remotes, "Just a warning you guys, I'm an expert at this game." He says slyly.