23👂

Where am I? What happened? Is all is going through my brain as I'm trying to process what happened. My head is pounding.

My eyes try to open.

All I see is a car trunk. Interesting... "Jihyun we did it! After years of trying we did it! Now we can get try to get that money now." I start to hear a conversation.

"This can lead into other things for you too Jinyoung. Maybe you can get your long lost love back."

"I-I've moved on... plus you know I chose this life. Can't be having any love stuff going on, it's too dangerous"

"Sure."

The car makes a sharp turn and I get slammed to one of the walls. "Ouch. I hope she didn't wake up." The car stops. I quickly go pretend to be knocked out. This could be my chance to escape but there is two of them. Probably both stronger than me, but I doubt I'll make it far...

My body gets picked up and moved somewhere. I'm left alone in a cold room and I hear the door close. I open my eyes back up, where am I? Still having free range I start looking around. There's only a desk, but the lighting it's so dim I'm not entirely sure if it is a desk.

I go closer I reach for my back pocket. My phone seems to be missing... I try to best to see. I go to the desk and there's a plate.

"Interesting," I whisper to my self. My eye can't help but to notice something shiny on the floor.

I go to pick it up... and I realize there's a whole hand. Connected to a whole body?! I start screaming and flinch... no way no way no way no way. My chest beats faster and faster.

Does this really mean this is the end for me? The room is not too big but I try to get as far as I can. I go to the corner and try to console myself. I hear some groans.

Thuuuuump.

"OW" Someone yells. The silhouette of a person stands up. I'm not sure it's a good idea but decide to try to get the person's attention. "Hello?" I say. They turn around, "Hi?" They say also seeming confused.

"Let me turn the lights on." They say. "There's lights?" I ask. They don't respond and soon the room lights up.

I can finally see-

My heart drops.

Is that, Jungkook? My eyes widen. His hair is long and scruffy, he has tattoos on his hands and arms. And definitely is more beefed up. Why is he here? It doesn't add up.

We make eye contact, "I'm Jungkook, and you are?"

I don't think he recognizes me "I'm (Y/n), Jungkook it's me." He gasps. "I-I, um I'm... it's been a few years." He finally let's out. I reply with a nod.

"You look, different." He simply tells me. "It has been a few years." I restate what he said earlier with a little bitterness in my voice. Jungkook sighs, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry, Jungkook we've haven't talked since that summer! I don't know how you've been, and you obviously haven't made any effort with your relationship with Tae-"

"STOP!" Jungkook cuts me off.

I stop talking. "You don't know what I've been through." He says.

I rub my temples. He's right... I shouldn't have gone off on him. Suddenly I get flashbacks to earlier.

"We're not trying to make you feel bad (Y/n) we're just worried. You used to be full of life. Now you look sick, and-"

"I'm fine!" I snap.

Hoseok gets taken aback a little.

I need stop snapping at people.

I bring my self back into my present situation. "Jungkook where are we?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "I don't know, I'm not even sure how long I've been here either."

My body starts shaking. Looking around it's just a cement room. It's cold. I don't know what's going to happen to me, or what time it is...

Why me. I can't help but remember when I always was almost kidnapped a few times a few years ago. Of course they were not skilled enough to do successfully. Now it's finally happened.

I try to go back to the conversation I heard in the car. Trying to remember, I heard a name that jogs a memory.

"Jihyun we did it! After years of trying to find her we did it! Now maybe we can get that money now."

Jihyun... Jihyun... Jihyun!

"Hi (y/n) I'm Jihyun." He also smiles. Jihyun avoids eye contact with me.

Everything comes back to me and anger fills. So I guess Jihyun, Jinyoung and his friends did really get me this time.

I don't know what to do all my emotions jumble together just feel terrible. My heart squeezes so tight and I just start to cry.

It hurts. The more my tears stream the more my body shakes...

Soon some warmth encapsulates me. "It's gonna be ok." I hear Jungkook's voice. "Why me?" Is the only words I could say no matter what Jungkook said.

"You need to rest." He says. "HOW CAN I REST WHEN I DONT EVEN KNOW IF IM SAFE?" I yell. Jungkook grabs me by the shoulders and looks me in the eyes. "We can know for sure what's going to happen but you need to take care of yourself so you can think clear." Jungkook tells me.

He's right. Jungkook points to under the desk, and I comply. Once I get under there I let my eyes drool down into darkness.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Taehyung's pov:

Hoseok is driving me home after our dinner with (Y/n). "I'm so genuinely worried for her. Did you see the way she snapped at me? She never used to do that." He tells me. "I wish she could get out of that place, it's her dream but at what cost. It's not like we can tell her mom. She's too busy getting it on with random guys every night ." I rant.

Mirae, (Y/n)'s mother. Was a great entertainer but never a responsible woman. At the end of the day when I had to finish babysitting. It left me feeling nervous. Her mother was all too stubborn to let her go to her father's. Saying he's too dangerous, but she's not any better. She's come from a line of people that's done bad things...

"Hey Hoseok, instead of taking me home can I hang out with you for a bit." I ask.

"Yeah," Hoseok agrees.