15🗿

"Right now I'm in a state of mind~ I want to be like this all the time, Ain't got no tears left to cry..." I started. I was trying not to let my nervousness get the best of me. As I sing I try to avoid eye contact with Felix, I don't want to see his reaction Incase it's bad...

I change my gaze to Jungkook who gives me a thumbs up. Then Taehyung who claps happily with a smile. Jin does the same but once my eyes reach him he becomes serious. I take a moment to breathe then a rush of adrenaline hits me. Suddenly my confidence goes up.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

  Third Person P.O.V

In the other room Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, and Namjoon were left. "Guys you need to figure this out. This has been going on for too long in my opinion." Namjoon sighed as he left the room.

"So, you chose Yoongi." Jimin looks away from the two. Hoseok nodded in response. "Listen Jimin, you're really sweet and kind. You're so hardworking and so handsome... Jimin, you can do much better than a guy like me." Hoseok admitted. "There is not any other guy like you..." Yoongi argues in his head.

Jimin was taken a back, he wasn't sure what to reply. But all he wanted as the moment was to get out of the room. He really like Hoseok a lot. Ok maybe more than that. As cliched as it was, he really was happy if Hoseok was happy. It stills stings inside though.

Jimin and Hoseok hugged. "Thanks for letting me down easy..." Jimin whispered in Hoseok's ear. He patted his back in response. "I guess I should leave you two..." Jimin awkwardly went to the other room.

Jimin eyes watered as he walked. He pretended to be happy... but inside his heart hurts. He just wanted to get out of that room as fast he could...

Yoongi looked up to Hoseok. "I like you a lot maybe more than a lot..." He mumbles the last part. "Me too. To be honest I liked you for a while but I didn't realize it till' this one day. When we went to that clothing store. Let's just say I stared at you longer than I should have... my heart started pounding when you saw me. You're just so beautiful Yoo-" His lips were interrupted by another pair of lips.

It took all of the courage Yoongi had to kiss him. His cheeks turned red, it was like there lips connected together like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly with each other. Both of their hearts pounded like crazy. "U-um should we get back to the others?" Yoongi quickly asks. Hoseok with cheeks also tinted agreed.

Yoongi and Hoseok work there way into a room where there was singing. (Y/n) looks like an idol on her stage. She had such a presence.

First Person P.O.V

I finally felt all the bundled up energy inside of me come out. I even started dancing a little. My audience has grown bigger, consisting of everyone now. It didn't stop me as I proudly finish the song. This wasn't my best time but I'm satisfied for how I performed it.

Everyone claps and I smile while saying "Thank you" a lot.

Felix comes up to me with his face lit up. "That was amazing you should consider auditioning for a company. Maybe mine? Your mom's group used to be apart of it which could make it easier for you. Also I'm already there so you'll have a friend if you make it to become a trainee." He told me with excitement. I giggle, maybe I should? Wouldn't hurt right?

"I'll try after summer, but maybe I won't tell them who my mom is. I want them to see me for myself and not for whom I'm related to. If I do make it I guess having my mom be an idol back in day would be a plus." I said. Felix nodded his head, then his phone made a notification noise. "Let me get that..." He bowed while walking to the hallway.

"What? Ok I guess..." I hear some words spew out.

Taehyung and Jungkook look at me like proud parents. "We raised her well didn't we?" Jungkook gushes to Taehyung. "We sure did~" He replies back. I roll my eyes "You guys are so extra."

"Wouldn't be talking, you and the others made a group chat with a whole operation to get me and Taehyung to date." Jungkook sassily tells me. "It worked, didn't it?" I point at their hands intertwined.

Felix came out with a drafted face,
"I'm sorry (Y/n), but I have to leave early because one the members got injured." I frown a little... even though I'm disappointed I'm not going to let myself be selfish. "It's ok Felix, I'm just really happy I got to meet you. I just wanted to say you and your group are really good. You always make my day, also that I hope you guys know how much we love you." I say the last part quickly and flustered.

Felix gives me a smile, "Thank you have a good birthday (Y/n)!"

Taehyung quickly ran outside and said something to Felix. I'm not sure what it was but he smiled at Taehyung with hands clasp and mouthing something happily.

Jungkook quickly pulled out my birthday cake from the fridge. "We can't let this go to waste can we?" Jungkook said eyeing the cake. Namjoon put some candles on the cake. Then Hoseok lit them with a lighter. Jimin gave me a hug then Yoongi and Taehyung started singing.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy Birthday dear (Y/N), happy birthday to you." They all beautifully sang to me. Maybe in another universe they are idols?

I blew out the candles and everyone cheered. "Finally we can cut this cake," Taehyung happily taking a knife. My heart was doing some stuff. I felt real happy in this moment...

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

After opening presents everyone went home. I let out a big sigh, this was tiring. Taehyung was eating some more cake but then he quickly scrambled off the chair. He takes a paper and walks to me. "Here Felix's number, I think you two will be good friends." Taehyung smiles.

I take it and stare at it. "You're really the best Taehyung." I hug him.

"Ugh, you're picking favorites? I'm hurt!" Jungkook says playfully. I laugh and pull him into the hug. "You guys are both amazing..."

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

"Inside my memories, I become young again, never never fall yeah..." -Dead Leaves, Bts

A/N: It's kind of like a double update but not really because I'm adding a chapter for character introduction

A/N: It's kind of like a double update but not really because I'm adding a chapter for character introduction. So if you see an update it's for that :) Anyways I'm proud of my self, I'm made a new book with three decently long chapters 😤 let's see how long that keeps up