5🤪

The next day we go out for breakfast and there is a restaurant that has good reviews from the locals. We walk to the the restaurant and read the name. "Tea, cookies, and more" I laugh a little "What about Tae, Kookies, and more?" I jokingly ask. They laugh too, "Are we sure this isn't a cafe?" Taehyung asks us. "Well the locals say it's a restaurant so we are going to have to try it for ourselves!" Jungkook replies.

We walk in and we are immediately greeted by a warm welcome by the waiter. "Hello! How many today?" Asked the man. "Um...three." Taehyung tells the waiter. He nods and brings us to a booth and gives us our menus. While we are looking 2 people come to us. A women and a man holding hands. "Are you guys the children of Hinami, Star, and Jenny?" They ask excited. We all nod slowly. This one of those rare time that someone recognizes us in public.

"My husband and I used to love 10G!" She says. "We are-" The man was about to sing one of our mothers' group songs but then an 8 year old came running. "Daddy please don't it's embarrassing..." The little girl says tugging on the man's shirt. He laughs "Ok sweetie, but go back with Aunt Heejae." He picks her up. "Can We have a picture with you guys?" The man's wife asks. "Yeah!" We answer. We take the picture with the couple and they go back to their table. "They were nice!" I say. Taehyung and Jungkook agree. The eight year old reminded of me when I was a younger. "How did act when I was a baby?" I ask. "That was out of nowhere... well you always made us end up in some kind of situation. You were cute and you're behavior was really calm. Though when you actually had a problem you cried really loud!" Jungkook reminisces.

"I remember when me and my ex-boyfriend were taking care of you by ourselves." Taehyung starts off. He bites his lip as he talks about it."You were 2 years old and you had my ex-boyfriend's phone. Then you gave it to me, I had no idea why. When I looked, I saw that he was cheating on me... maybe you gave to me for a different reason or you were smart for your age, but that was one of those memories that makes me great full for you" Taehyung smiles.

As time passes we finally order our food. After he leaves my phone is buzzed with messages on my phone.

Jamless: Namjoon did you really change my username?

Namjoon: Whhhaaaat? Meeeeee?

Hoseok: Lol

                  Me:  Lol 😂
Jamless: Oh (Y/N) What are you guys doing?
Me: Oh we are just having breakfast at a restaurant right now

Hoseok: Well I hope your guys' meal will be good :)!

Jamless: Well if we want them to confess their obvious feelings to each other, we need them to realize their own feelings!

Namjoon: Yeah but how do we do that? Wait I might have an idea!

Hoseok:

              ••••••••••••••••••• With the plan ready, I look up from my phone to see them smiling and talking

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

              •••••••••••••••••••
With the plan ready, I look up from my phone to see them smiling and talking. "Have you guys been looking for anyone to date...?" I ask trying to form words. Jungkook nods his head "No, I have very conflicted feelings I guess, well...now that I think...wait! Never mind I really don't know how I feel." He sips his drink. "Well I like this guy I known him for a while. I don't know if he likes me though." Taehyung with a bittersweet voice.

The waiter comes with our food, and Jungkook says "Finally!".

I check off step 1 with my mission for the day in my head. Step 2 starts now.

A/N: Sorry it took me forever to update :'( but I tried to make this one longer than the others to make up for it! Have a good a day thanks for reading!!! :)))))))

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I love this picture ^^

Babysitters // Vkook + Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें