14😘

Taehyung🐯: So you know how you owe me a favor.

Felix🐥: Yeah....

Taehyung🐯: So it's someone's birthday and she's a big fan of you guys...

Felix🐥: Is she like your little sister?

Taehyung🐯: Kind of but we're not related and our parents aren't married. But she's like a sister lol. Anyways would you be able to come.

Felix🐥: It depends what day but since you helped me not get caught that one day I will :) how old is she turning?

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

"Does is it really take this long to pick a present?" Jimin asked Yoongi. "Well I don't know what fifteen year olds like these days." Yoongi looks at the clothing rack. "Can't we just get her a gift card?" Jimin suggests. Hoseok walks in with some items in his arms. "Yeah, but that kind of seems lazy." He says. The three of them look through all the options they picked for (Y/n)'s fifteenth Birthday.

A dress, some converse, and a stuff animal (which (y/n) has a big collection of...).

Once they decided, Jimin picked a card. Yoongi wrapped the gift then Hoseok with adding the final touch... the bow.

Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok have been living together as roommates since there last year of high school. 2 years of them in the same house, might not seem liken a lot depending on the way you're looking at. Maybe if it was rephrased as I waited 2 years for something to happened. Does that seem like a long time now? Everyone knew of each other's feelings but why hasn't anything happened bedsides fighting over attention Hoseok's attention. Good question but maybe this was the day one of the two has been waiting for so long for...

Jimin walked to Hoseok's room. But on the other side was Yoongi talking to Hoseok. "Listen I really do like you but it's been months. Don't you think it's time to pick one of us or reject both of us?" Yoongi looks at Hoseok. Hoseok bites his lips he's not sure how to reply. "I-" Hoseok tries to say something but soon see he's not being listened to. Yoongi goes to leave the room at the same time Jimin goes in to enter. That causes him to loose his balance, Yoongi thought that was the end of his life.

Luckily he landed softly, "huh?" he looks up and sees Hoseok looking down on him worried. "You ok?" Hoseok asks putting Yoongi up. "I'm fine thanks for catching me." Yoongi thanks him.

Even though Jimin didn't think it was that big of a deal it still made him feel something. He notices how Hoseok looks at Yoongi. And been noticing it for a while. If it wasn't for what Taehyung said to him a while ago Jimin would've probably given up. Is it time to throw in the towel? He isn't sure but he is going to wait for a while and observe.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Jin and Namjoon is helping Taehyung carry out his 'little' surprise. It's pretty simple really just take (y/n) somewhere for a little bit so the member of Stray Kids can get there with our her knowing.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"What?" I ask in confusion. "It's a gift from your mom and her boyfriend." Jungkook tells me. He pushes the gift towards me. "Right..." I unwrap the paper. It's a necklace with a gold chain and a heart with an emerald in the middle. Sometimes I forget my family is pretty wealthy... I come out of my train of thought when Jungkook takes my necklace. "Hey-" I yell but then I notice Jungkook was opening the heart. "Aw you were so cute when you were small," Jungkook coos at the picture. He gives it to me and I see my chubby baby self in full glory.