16🤟

I woke up with a cramp in my foot.

I walk around trying to get it out... and now I can't go back to sleep. Since I can't go back to sleep now I go check the time "9:30... that's ok I guess..." I walk into the hallway to hear noises. "Um" comes out of my mouth when I investigate where it's coming from.

Is from Taehyung's and Jungkook's room? I walk closer and put my ear to the door.

Silence.

I keep walking to the living room and I see the boys kissing but loudly. I look at them for one last second and go to the kitchen to go eat cereal. That's when I drop my bowl and here other thumps. "IT IS A GHOST TAEHYUNG BUT YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME-"

"It's not a ghost Kook," I hear Taehyung's voice.

Footsteps near to me and Taehyung looks at me confused. "When did you wake up?" He asks confused. "I mean I've been awake for a few minutes it's just you two were making a lot of noise..." I tell him. He gives me a blank stare then his cheeks tint pink.

"Oh sorry,"

"It's fine it's not like you tainted my mind or anything-"

"Taint? I know what you read on you phone," Jungkook's voice catches my attention. I roll my eyes "You really exposed me like that." I sigh as I pick up my things from the floor.

"So did you guys have anything specific you wanted to do today?" Taehyung asks. "Aren't they lighting lanterns later tonight?" I ask.

Jungkook nods "Yeah that's sound fun!"

Right when I was going to get my bowl of cereal the doorbell rings. Everyone gives each other a confused look. I open a door to see Jimin but... looking rough. Tear marks down his face. "Jimin?" I ask with great concern. He smiles "Hi (Y/n)! Are Taehyung and Jungkook here?" Jimin stumbles through the door. He trips over himself and I try to stop him. The boys look at me with questioning eyes. I shrug telling I don't know what's up with him.

Taehyung and Jimin walks over to us. "Sit down Jimin..." Jungkook points Jimin to the couch. Jimin just plots down. "Are you ok? Your eyes are all red." Taehyung says worried as he sits down nexts to Jimin. "I'm not even sure, I just needed to get away from the city so I drove here." He brushes back his hair. "Jungkook do you have anything to eat? I'm starving." He adds. "No (Y/n) spilled all What was left. But I can go to the conviene store near by." Jungkook says and gets up. "I'll go with you. (Y/n) calm Jimin down a little." Taehyung tells me as he goes as he gets ready to go with Jungkook.

"Are you sure I think he needs you more than me- Plus you're still in your pajamas." I reply. "Yeah... I'm pretty sure Jinyoung is still out there. And we don't him to go near you or any members of his "gang". So just stay with Jimin for now please." Taehyung explains to me.

There is no use in saying anything else so I just agree.

Jungkook pats Taehyung on the back and they exit. "Jimin were you crying?" I turn to Jimin. His eyes were red and puffy obvious he wasn't in a good state. He just sadly nods his head. "What happened it seemed as if you were in a good mood the last time I saw you... which was yesterday." I tell him my thoughts.

Jimin just stays quiet and sighs.

"I need to get this off my chest so I'll just tell you everything.

I've been in this love triangle thing with Hoseok and Yoongi as you've known. It was very cocky of me to think like this but I was sure I would win Hoseok. I've dated Yoongi before... he broke up with me because he told me he that he was in love with someone else.

Little did I know that was Hoseok... But to be honest I'm not even sure if I really liked Hoseok. Maybe I just liked him because he helped me through my break up? I don't even know but the three of us ended up living together. We didn't know of the love triangle we would be in until one day we all were just talking then Yoongi and I just told Hoseok we liked him.