19🤒

Jimin

That voice is a familiar voice that runs through my ears. But hearing brings back bittersweet memories... "Chae Hyungwon what are you doing here?" I ask. I'm not sure how I feel about this surprise meeting with him. He's my ex but he wasn't a terrible person. "Mercury may resemble our moon, but it doesn't have a moon itself." He recites the first line he told me when we met.

"And the sun shall disintegrate us in 8 billion years, your point in taking to me is?" I continue the old conversation.

He giggles a little. "It's been a while since I seen you..." He says staring at the sculpture in front of us. "I guess," I nod.

"So how's life been treating you?" He asks as we look at the eye drawing sculpture. "Ok I guess these past few days weren't my best though... how have you been?"

"Pretty good I came here with my boyfriend because this is where his family lives. I didn't expect to find you here." Hyungwon says.

"Well you know what they say, things happen for a reason. So maybe the universe brought us together for something?" He pats my back. I roll my eyes "You know I don't believe in that kind of stuff, but believe what you want. I just wanted to take my mind off  things."

"Still stubborn as always. If you're number is still the same... maybe I can text you and we can catch up."

"Sure," I nod.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Y/n

"I hated being forced to go to those kinds of stuff." Jungkook huffs at the memory.

"Well at least you're prepared when you become a big actor, you'll have to go to al kinds of rewards shows." Taehyung told Jungkook. "And you'll be right by my side." Jungkook smiles lovingly and he kissed Taehyung's cheek.

I feel my heart get soft, they're so cute.

"We don't really have much of summer left do we?" Taehyung looks at Jungkook and I. Jungkook takes his phone out, his finger slides on the screen. "Well, I guess not." He replies and his eyes droop.

I sigh, I knew this summer was going to end but it felt really fast for what it was. And I don't want to go back home... it was never my favorite place. I feel fingers tickling my chin. "Chin up! I know it's bittersweet but we still need to have fun while we are here!" Taehyung shows his boxy smile.

The torches lighting tones down a little. And the speakers around us turn on "The lantern event is about to begin in 15 minutes. Please for your's and others safety please find your party before the later s begin."

My eyes land on Jungkook and Taehyung, "Speaking of which, is Jimin going to come back soon?".

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽
Jimin

Hearing the announcements, I stop my conversation with Hyungwon. "I'm sorry I have to head back-" I leave but before I can get any farther from him a hand hangs tight around my arm.

"Jimin before you go, I want to say that you're at perfect as I remember." He tells. My cheeks tint in reaction of the compliment.

I smile then nod my head no. "I appreciate the compliment. Though I do not think you're boyfriend would appreciate you saying these things to me." I softly escape his grasp and leave.

Even though he was probably not flirting with me. I don't think I should be putting myself in these types of situations for a while. My heart wouldn't be able to handle it if I get hurt again.

I look back at the sculpture one last time. It was a bundle of lights bursting out of a heart shaped box that's transparent. So simple but catches the eye with use of many techniques. According to the sign in front of it the artist wanted to represent lights as hopes, dreams, desires. And how they tangle in your heart, with reality (dark lights).

I finish my last glance I finally head back. But there is a crowd of people it's hard to move. The more I try to move the harder it gets.

It gets harder and harder. Eventually I trip and fall. "The lights are starting in 5 minutes," Is what I make out of the speakers. I hope there not worried for me, I'll get there in time....
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽