1✖

I'm in the back seat of Seokjin and Hoseok's car. As they are driving Seokjin says "Why don't we ask each other questions? You can go first (Y/N)" I am not sure what to ask so ill just ask something simple I guess..."Do you guys have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?" I ask.

While Hoseok is driving he looks at me through the mirror and says. "Its kind of complicated..." Jin nods "I like this guy name Namjoon, you might meet him when we get there ... but I'm not sure if I want to ask him out." "Oh ok...I don't mean to pry, you don't have to answer but Hoseok why is it complicated?" I ask him hoping I don't sound nosy... which I am.

"Two guys ask me out their names are Yoongi and Jimin. I like them both but I'm not sure what to say. So I'm trying to stall as much as I can." Hoseok answers. I jump a little bit, Yoongi...? They know him?! Now that I look back when Yoongi was showing me pictures he always quickly passed by the ones that was Hoseok and him. That explains more why he looks familiar.

We kept asking each other questions to know each other better than the car parked. I look outside to see a blonde hair guy and Yoongi leaning on the wall. Hoseok opens the door for me, and I say thank you. Yoongi eyes open wide when he lays his eyes on me. "Hi- what are you doing- " He tries to say then we hear a big noise inside. I follow the others to see what happened. I see two guys on top each other while a vase in on the ground. Everyone kept asking what was going on, but I kept on thinking about an anime where a girl dropped a vase and got roped in with handsome guys.

The two guys looked up blushing and saying "Its not what it looks like!" while another guys I haven't seen yet came to the seen and says "It looks what it looks like." I make eye contact with one of the guys on the floor and gives me a box smile "(y/n)!" he says right before squishing me in a hug. "Taehyung! That's really (y/n)?!" he says and joins in on the hug. "Jungkook...Taehyung?" I ask while enjoying the hug. They nod.

•••

I am introduced to Namjoon and Jimin, but turns out they already knew me. "Kookie and Taehyung always asks us to help babysit you, so we all basically know you." Jimin smiles at me. I smile at everyone. Taehyung and Jungkook come with their suitcases. "Ready to go (Y/N)?" Jungkook asks. I nod, and I wave bye to the 5, and wait for Taehyung and Jungkook to come out. Although cant help thinking about that scene when they were on the floor... what happened?