6👅

After we finishing eating we head back to the vacation home. Once we get in Jungkook plops himself on the couch. He smiles at us "What are we going to do now?". Taehyung shrugs "Let's try to digest our food first." Taehyung walks to his room, I walk with him. "(Y/N) Why are you following me?" He asks. "I just want to talk..." I say almost like a question.

I sit on the chair that is nexts to his bed. Admiring the painting that is on top on his bed. It's a forest with animals all inhabiting it. Shortly after Taehyung disrupts my admiring. "So what did you want to talk about?" He asks. "Well at the restaurant you were talking about how you like a guy but you don't know if they like you back." I start off. "Um...Is... Let me get straight to the point... is it Jungkook?" I say to Taehyung. After I say that his ears turn pink. Maybe I shouldn't have brought it up?

I think he is wondering whether to answer or not. "You promise to keep this secret?" Taehyung looks dead straight into my eyes. I get flustered from my nervousness "Oh course I will never tell a soul." I smile a little. "This means Jimin and the others too. Ok?" Taehyung holds up his pinky. For brief moment I hesitate, because I needed to tell them for our plan. "Ok"

•••
"IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU WIN!"
Taehyung and Jungkook both yell as they play the racing game. I was on Jungkook's side cheering him on. We decided if Taehyung wins he gets to pick what we do tomorrow, if Jungkook wins him and I get to choose. A few buzzed on my phone go on. I turn it on to see text messages.

Worldwide handsome: (Y/N)!

Namjoon: (Y/N)~

Hoseok: (Y/N)

Jamless: Why are you guys calling her?

Worldwide handsome: Isn't obvious lol we're going to tell (Y/N) what we found out

Jamless: And that is...?

Me: And that is...?

Namjoon: (Y/N)! So yesterday in a group chat with Jungkook, me, and Jin we found out that he might like Taehyung 👀

Me: Really?!

Jamless: By the way (Y/N) did you find anything about Taehyung by any chance?

I look at the screen. Me promising not to tell Jimin and the others played in my head. I know what the right decision is but I want to tell them, but I value Taehyung's trust more.

Me: Sadly no but he did say something about liking someone.

Worldwide Handsome: I see we'll integrate him later lol

Shortly after that I hear yells, I look from the phone and I see "First Place!" On Taehyung's screen and "Second Place" on Jungkook's . So he looks at us with an mischievous grin. "Do you like carnivals?".
                     ••••••••••••••••••••

  A day later we end up in front of a line for carnival tickets. And let me tell you that this a pretty big carnival, I've never been to a carnival so huge. As Taehyung went to go buy tickets we were waiting on a bench. I steal a quick glance at his phone as he is changing apps. I look and see Taehyung on his home screen.

 I ask him "Where did that picture come from?"

I ask him "Where did that picture come from?". Jungkook looks up and says "From a modeling gig he did." My eyebrows go up. "Modeling gig? He models?" I ask. Jungkook nods "Yeah and I'm an actor but you probably never see me in movies because I play little roles, but I hope when I graduate college I'll be an actor that gets big roles." Jungkook says passionately.

I smile "I can't wait to see it!" I cheer him on. Jungkook laughs and looks up at the sky. "What's you're dream (Y/N)?" Jungkook asks.

"My dream? Well I want to become a singer."

"A singer? Can I hear you sing?"

"I don't know... I get nervous." I sigh, but I take a big breath. "Cold Bones. Yeah that's my love, she hides away like ghost. Oh, does she know that we breathe the same? Oh don't want to cry but I break that way." (The song this is from us Where's My Love?- SYML)

"..."

"Was it bad?" I ask Jungkook.

"No I'm just speechless..."
               •••••••••••••••••••••

The first ride we decide to get on was these swing things. They're basically just swings but they take you high enough to see the beach! It's very beautiful to look at. When the ride comes to an end I look for Jungkook and Taehyung. Surely enough Taehyung trips over a rock knocking him and Jungkook down almost the same way when I saw them before we left for the beach.

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung whispers to Jungkook. "It's ok." Jungkook smiles. I walk up and help them up. "How do you guys always end up like that?" I ask them. "I don't really know maybe we're magnetically attracted to each other" Taehyung chuckles.

"(y/n)? Taehyung? Jungkook? What a coincidence?!" A familiar voice said.
             ••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Sorry it took me a while to update ;-; I feel like I almost always apologize for that 😅. Thanks for reading and have an amazing terrific day!

 Thanks for reading and have an amazing terrific day!