2🍋

We all are finally in the car, all we can do is talk. "Wow! You make me feel old" Taehyung chuckles. "Don't worry its only going to be my first year at high school!" I try to make him feel better. Then Jungkook made wide eyes at my statement. "Man how many years has gone bye?" Jungkook asks. I shrug because I'm not sure myself. All I can say is too many.

"You guys seem like proud parents." I smile. I'm not sure what they thought I might meant but their cheeks turned a little pink.

And that made me remember what happened at their dorm. "So what were you guys doing that made you guys fall on each other?" I ask. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other. "Jungkook took one of my things.. I tried to take it back..." Taehyung says. Then Jungkook adds on "Yeah and as I was trying to keep it away from him we tripped over ourselves.". 'Thing'? A few questions run through my mind.

•••

We finally reach the vacation home but I looked at my phone and see that I got a text. And I forgot that the others gave me their numbers incase I need to contact them.

I click on the notification and I see that Jimin texted me. It says : Has anything happened?

                                                        Me: No not really... we just talked in the car.

Soo after that Jimin made a group chat called. "Plan to get Jungkook and V to confess their feelings". Long name but I dont think any of us mind.

Jimin: So what did you guys talk about in the car?

                          Me: Well I asked them what they did that caused to fall on top of eachother.

Namjoon: So what was their excuse?

                               Me: Well they said that Jungkook took one of Taehyung's things , as Jungkook was trying to keep away from him they tripped over themselves.

Seokjin: I think that was a lie.

Yoongi: Jimin don't make that face 🗿

Jimin: What? You mean this face

Yoongi: Yes

Hoseok: (Y/N) find out more!

                                               Me: I will!

Then almost as on cue Taehyung and Jungkook call me over to go to beach already ready

Then almost as on cue Taehyung and Jungkook call me over to go to beach already ready. I follow them , Jungkook leads me and Taehyung to a volleyball net.
Jungkook looks excited and says "Let's play volleyball."