3🥴

"Jungkook I don't mean to ruin you're plan but like... we don't have an even amount..." I tell him. "Maybe we can find somebody?" Taehyung said. I nod, Jungkook bites his lip but he ends up agreeing.

I look around then Taehyung says "Look there is a group of 13 boys maybe we can ask one of them?". "Yeah, let's try!" I say excited.

I nervously go up to one of them and say hi. "Hello- (Y/N)!?" The man says. I don't realize who it is at first then it clicks. "Jeonghan...?!" I yell out of surprise. Taehyung whispers to me "Do you know that guy?" "Yes! He is the nurse at my school! All the girls purposely get sick to see him! Even some of the boys..." I whisper back to him.

I get my composure back. "So you see we want to play volleyball and we only need one more person. Can you play with us! Just for one game?" I ask. He looks back at the 12 guys. "Go do it!" One of them tells him. Jeonghan nods and walks with us.

"How are we deciding teams?" Taehyung asks. "What about rock,paper, scissors?" Jungkook suggests. We all agree. In the end Jungkook and I ended up on the same team.

Jeonghan and Taehyung's team serves first. Jungkook easily passes it back, then right when it was about to hit the floor Jeonghan blocked it. "Woah! Good job Jeonghan glad your on my team!" He sends his boxy smile to him. "You're not to bad yourself!" He replies.

After that my competitiveness activated. I also feel the same energy off Jungkook or maybe it's something else... to be honest the way he is glaring at Jeonghan is quite scary. Like he is trying to shoot him with laser beams from his eyes.

The ball comes back around it heads right towards me. I bump it then it goes back up into the air. It didn't get enough height but it's near the net Jungkook runs and sets it.

While neither Jeonghan or Taehyung can rush their in time it hits the floor. Jungkook and I high five.

The rest of the rounds it was goin back and forth in the last round unexpectedly Taehyung sets the ball and Jeonghan spikes it down. They high five and hug like they just one an amazing award. "I don't know what's saltier right now the ocean next to us or me." I tell Jungkook.

"I'm saltier then both you and the ocean." Jungkook sighs while he is glaring at the other team hugging and high five. Is Jungkook jealous?! I should have seen all the signs, glaring, going tsk when Tae compliments him, then he dose this thing with his tongue! It all makes sense.

  "Jungkook are you really Jealous of my school's nurse?" I ask him well giving him my world famous eye brow. "Pffft! Funny! (Y/N), why would I be jealous?! We are not even dating-" He tries to finish his sentence but I interupt "Still even if it's a platonic relationship you can still get jealous over a friend. The fact that you mention dating-" Then I was interrupted.

"Guys say bye to Jeonghan!" Taehyung yells at us. "Bye!" We both say but Jungkook's sounded more aggressive. When we get back to their vacation home I see I'm spammed with messages from the boys.

ChimChim: So what happened?!

                   Me:Well he got all jealous over this guy Taehyung was on a team with.

Joonie: Wait, why were you guys hanging out with another guy?

               Me:I'll tell you guys later.

   Worldwide Handsome:Ok, anything else?

            Me:I asked him, he pretended like he wasn't and said that they aren't dating.

  Swag: Hmm but why did he mention that?

        Me:Not too sure myself... well talk to you guys later. They are calling me.

Worldwide Handsome: Make sure you guys eat!

         Me:Ok!

A/N:Thank you for reading! I'm also nervous writing a chapter because I'm scared no one is going to read this D: . Even though it was only 33 reads it still makes me proud. I won't give up though <3.

 I won't give up though <3