20🦵

Jimin

"Jimin! Jimin?" A loud voice go through the crowd. I try to get up but I trip again. The voice draws closer to me. "Jimin? Why are you on the floor?" The voice asks. I look up and see (y/n) with her handout. "Come up, let me help you up. Don't hurt your back grandpa." She giggles.

I take her hand and let her help me up. "Are you ok? You look a little pale." She looks up at me. I nod yes, I put my hand on my forehead. It's a little warm... I'm sure I'm ok.

"Let's go Taehyung and Kook was worried about you," (y/n) tells me.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Jungkook

(Y/n) took the initiative to look for Jimin even though we protested. I hope something didn't happen to them. Worries fill my head, but a comforting hand rubs my shoulders. "It's ok Kookie they couldn't have gone far." Taehyung whispers in my ear.

His deep voice makes me blush, "Are you trying to seduce me?"

Taehyung nods his head no and slides his hand off my shoulders.

"No, but at least I know what riles you up." He lifts one of his eyebrows. I put my hands over my face and shush him. A small vibration comes from my pocket. I take out my phone and look at the notifications.

Unknown
"We're still here"

I whimper, I've been getting these notifications for quite a while. The sender doesn't seem to realize I know that it's Jinyoung's "little gang". Even though they're associated with something bigger then their selves. They better keep Y/n out of this. She is not responsible for the things people did in the past.

"What's wrong?" Tae asks looking at his phone. "Nothing just thinking." I reply.

Taehyung looks at me knowing that it's not the truth. He decides not to push me any farther.

The sun slowly goes down for his daily rest. And I can't help but admire the gorgeous sight in front of me. Taehyung glows in the sun. Looking at him makes my worries fly away. He's always been there for me since we were babies.

Taehyung catches me staring at him, his eyes draw downwards. To what I think is that he's glancing at my lips. My cheeks tint a little, Taehyung smiles. He puts his hand on my neck then pulls me closer to him. Our foreheads touch.

"Jeon Jungkook... w-why do you make me feel this way. My heart beats really fast when you look at me. And I feel like I can't be apart from you. I just want you to know... I-I love you," He confesses. Our eyes meets, his dark brown eyes warmly cast upon me.

"I love you too Taehyung." I whisper as my last thing before our lips make contact. His soft lips enchant me, as if they were only meant for me. I wrap my arms around him while our noses brush.

As much I refuse to let go, we slowly let go of each other. We lock eyes. His face is flushed, and lips are plump. He gives me the softest but most powerful smile.

That's when I realized my epiphany.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Y/N

Eventually Jimin and I make it back to the boys before the lanterns started.

Jungkook and Taehyung greets us. "Glad you made it back, let's gather everything." Taehyung says and starts to gather things. He takes a pack of crayons and unwraps them. "Make sure you write your wishes!" He smiles. I take a blue crayon and think about my wish. It's too hard!

My wish is going to be simple.

Everyone to achieve their dreams

I hum in satisfaction.

The lights begin to dim even more. And music starts playing, "Welcome to the 12th annual lanterns lighting! Please listen to the instructions..." I tune out the rest since Jimin and Jungkook want to handle it.

Taehyung goes into his usual daydream. And I stare at him... what goes through his head? I step in front of him but it doesn't have much of an affect. "Tae?" No response. "Taehyung?" I clap to try get his attention.

He finally blinks and looks at me. "Oh sorry Y/N. Did you need something?" Taehyung asks. I shake my head "You simply look really happy."

"I don't really know if this is too strong of a word, but I feel really euphoric. Like I just found something in me. And to be honest it probably wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for this trip." Taehyung grabs my hands.

"I really want to thank you, to you it might seem like you didn't do much. In reality you did a lot for me. You gave me inspiration to tell Jungkook how I feel. And I'm so sorry not keeping in touch with you till now.
A few years ago, I've made some really bad decisions with my life. Simply because that's what I thought I wanted. Because- because that's what was in my blood.
In time coming your going to find out something. And I hope you don't get mad with anyone..." He stops himself.

I take everything in. "I never would be mad at you guys." I say.

"You say that-"

"I'm serious Taehyung." I tell him.

"I'll believe you for now, let's not worry so much. It's our last days! Let's enjoy while we can!" He rubs my head. I nod in agreement.

"Tae, Y/N! We got it come lift it with us!" Jungkook and Jimin calls us over with big sparkly eyes.

I walk over to them help to lift the lantern that will fill up the sky.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Babysitters // Vkook + Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें