7🤠

"Yoongi?!" I said. He died his hair a mint color. Yoongi nods, "Shouldn't you be in the city?" Jungkook asked. "Well Hoseok wanted to see the big carnival here so I volunteered to take him. Then of course Jimin had to jump on it too." He said the last part a little annoyed. "So are they on the Ferris wheel?" Taehyung asked pointed above us. Yoongi gives a quick "huh" then he looks up. Jungkook gives a little chuckle, Taehyung and a I look confused but then I realized he looked like an angry anime character.

 Jungkook gives a little chuckle, Taehyung and a I look confused but then I realized he looked like an angry anime character

"Jimin told me they were going to the bathroom! No wonder they were taking so long..." He says defeated.

Taehyung pats Yoongi on the back. "You're going to have to work harder now, but look on the bright side. I have a plan if you want to try it." Taehyung tells him. "Well you're going to have to tell me the plan first." Yoongi raises his eyebrow. "Well have you tried to make him a little peanut butter and jealous?" Taehyung asked. "No....? And why would I?" Yoongi said confused.

"Well he might realize feelings for you if he sees you with someone else." Taehyung explained. "Are you sure Taehyung? I'm not sure about it and I'm the one who shouldn't be nervous." I told him. "Maybe it'll work if we are lucky and Hoseok does indeed realize his feelings." Jungkook replied. "I would love to be an ultimate in the luck department but what if this is for nothing..." Yoongi doubts.

"Trust me Yoongi this won't be for nothing." Taehyung simply states.

•••••

The plan gets to action. Basically when Hoseok and Jimin get of the Ferris wheel Taehyung and Yoongi are going to be all buddy buddy and flirt flirt wink wink.

Jimin and Hoseok run to us happily. "Hi guys I didn't know you were here." Hoseok greets us. That's when Taehyung grabs on to Yoongi arm and said "Was it fun? I think me Yoongi might go on it." Taehyung says. Yoongi nods in agreement and lays his head on Tae's shoulder. I look to Jungkook he clicks his tongue. "What's wrong Jungkook you seem like your angry." I say trying to sound oblivious. In all honesty I can see that he is jealous. "I'm not angry my stomach I don't know... seems queasy?" He tries to explain.

"Well if you want we can go somewhere else while this plays out." I suggest. "Probably for the best..." he whispers.

We walk to the food stands and they are selling crocodile on a stick and other foods. We both grab a lemonade as sit at a stand. "Jungkook I think you need to understand your feelings." I say to him. "Wow you're right. Can't believe someone who is about to go to high school is more mature than me." He sighed. "Don't underestimate, we understand a lot more than it might look like." I told him. "But that is besides from the point." I steered the train back on track.

"Do you think you might like Taehyung?" I ask. " I don't think anymore... I know and..." He gulped. "I do like him..." He told me. I nodded, "it's ok to feel jealous. I've noticed even when he played volleyball with the nurse from my school, that you got jealous easily..." I say honestly. He nodded I thought he would say something like "Pffft nooooo". I patted his shoulder, "Are you ready to go back?" I ask him.

He takes a few seconds to think about it. "I guess...but (Y/N)" he says. "Hmm?"

"Well don't tell Taehyung... ok? But can you tell Jin and Namjoon because it's kind of embarrassing telling them myself..." Jungkook shyly smiles. "Well I can just make a group chat later." I tell Jungkook as we stand up to go back. "Ok" Jungkook says.

When we get back where the others originally were, they were gone. Well of course they aren't going to be in same place... Jungkook and I look around. We see a ride that spins you around. [A/N: I forgot what they were called 😅] Yoongi and Hoseok are in the same thing. Then Jimin and Taehyung were in another talking and laughing when it slings them. [A/N: I'm sorry I can't use adjectives today 🐸☕️]

Once they get off they notice us right away. "Jungkook, (Y/N)!" Hoseok smiles. He comes to talk to us but while he is talking I look in the back of him. "Thanks Taehyung..." Yoongi told him. With his boxy smile he tells him "No problem." Then Yoongi went with us. Then Jimin also comes to y'all with Taehyung. Jimin puts his hands on his hips and brushes his hair with hand. "I think I lost..." Jimin says quietly but loud enough for me to hear.

"Really?" Taehyung asks him. Jimin nods. "The way he looks at him is something way different. It's like the Sun and the moon were able to reach each other." Jimin tells Taehyung. I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation because Yoongi calls me. "Yeah?" I asked confused. "How could you survive being with those two!" Yoongi jokingly says. Jungkook gets offensive "What do you mean?".

"You and Taehyung are the perfect match but it seems you both deny it creating such a tension." Yoongi tells Jungkook. "Yeah, from the moment I walked into the dorm I could tell something was there but I didn't want to jump to conclusions." I add. "I agree when we all met for the first time it seemed that you guys were close. Over the years maybe it blossomed into different feelings?" Hoseok pats Jungkook's shoulder.

"You're right" Jungkook tells them. Yoongi and Hoseok make a surprised face they gave me a look like I need to confirm it or something. I nodded and the two brought out their inner teenage girls. "Oh my god when did you figure it out?" Hoseok asks Jungkook excitingly. I let them fanboy and what not but I draw my attention back to Jimin and Taehyung. I look at them talking then Jimin and I make eye contact.

He calls me over, "Nosy?" He laughs. "Yup I would have the highest skill in that." I smugly replies back. "I could tell since the you were born." Taehyung rolled his eyes with a smile. "What are they jumping about?" Jimin asks. Then I find my self in a predicament again, and I can't think a lie on he spot so all that comes out is "umm...". My brain pops with one in my head and I do a dance in my head and say " Hoseok didn't get scared on the ride... so they are proud of them..." I try to say confidently.

They both nod a little suspiciously but I think they believed it. Man, lies are not doing anything to my soul.

A/N: Hola Hola! Sorry it took me a while but I was trying to finish a chapter from a different book :) But guys Fake Love came out!!!! I am shook from it >.<

 [Guys the buzz feed interview made me soft]