24📝

When we enter the house and Jimin is watching tv. "What are you doing here?" Hoseok asks. "Me and my boyfriend got in a fight. So I just came here." He says. "Hoseok did you give Jimin a key?" I ask. He nods.

Hoseok phone starts ringing and when he picks up the phone his eyes light up. "I'll be back." As he leaves into the hallway.

Jimin still watching tv pouts. "Just because you rekindled your guys' old love that one summer doesn't mean you should put up with him." I say. "Well just because Jungkook is still technically dating you doesn't mean you should put up with him." Jimin tells me defensively. I was hurt by his words, "Jimin, why are you putting up with him?" I ask.

"That summer when..." Jimin looks back and leans closer. "When Hoseok chose Yoongi over me... I was heart broken. He just was there at the right place and the right time. Swept me off my feet when he repeated the lines how we first met. I was just... sad and heartbroken. I thought he could fix that."

I rub his arm, "Jimin..." I try to comfort him. He takes my hand off his arm. "It's fine, I just don't know what I want to do myself. I want to break up with him, but I don't have really any place to go. I moved out of the dorm from freshmen year, and I don't want to burden my parents." I shake my head "You can stay at my place. It's lonely anyways Jungkook hasn't come home in a hot minute."

Jimin's eyes widen. "What? Have you tried calling him. What if he's missing?" He worriedly asks. "I mean this isn't the first time he's been gone for a while. Usually he picks up the phone though." I bit my lip. What if something did happen to him? My anxiety increases every time I think about it.

Hoseok walks back into the hallway with his bright smile. "Yoongi is coming back home!"

Jimin and I clap in enjoyment. "When?" Jimin aks. Hoseok shrugs "He told me it's a surprise." "What if he's coming home tomorrow!" I say to Hoseok. "Now don't get my hopes up." He shakes his head.

My pockets start buzzing. I take my phone of my pocket and see Bang Pd is calling me.

Bang Pd signed us to Bighit entertainment after got some cards for it. Happily he took us in, was it our parents influence? I would like to think it wasn't but sometimes I do wonder.

I answer the phone. "Did I get another job?" I ask happily. I hear some "ums". "Taehyung do you know where Jungkook is?" He asks. "Isn't he shooting that movie in Busan?" I ask. I start thinking about what Jimin said... is Jungkook alright? My heart rate goes faster and faster in fear. "He was, but for the past two weeks he hasn't come. They've put missing signs, I didn't want to tell you-"

"WHAT!" I ask. Jimin and Hoseok look at me. "What's wrong?" Hoseok asks. I just walk outside. I don't want to worry them even though I feel like I'm about to puke. "TWO WEEKS? Bang- you should've told me! Don't you understand how serious this is?" I get angry. "I know Taehyung but they thought they could find him. Now it's starting the third week and we still have yet to find him. So-" I get so furious I hang up. I walk back inside, "I'm going home." I take my stuff and outside. "Taehyung I drove you here." Hoseok follows me outside. "Then can you take me home." My eyes start to feel watery. I'm trying to keep them in.

Jimin walks outside. "I'll come too." He rubs my back. We all go in the car. The tension is heavy while I'm trying to keep my composure. Once we reach my house I get off the car and muster a smile. "Thank you." I wave and start walking. Even though it's a little bit unclear I hear Jimin and Hoseok talking. "I'm worried, did something happen?" Is the last thing I hear before I walk inside my house.

What am I going to do? I walk around my house I see pictures of my and Jungkook, but this one on the wall has me emotional. I take the picture off to take a closer look. It was me and Jungkook when we were much younger holding (Y/n). I can't help but to feel sad. Jungkook is missing, and (Y/n) is probably on the breaking point of her health. Next to it is that picture is the summer we reunited with (Y/n) after many years. I can't help to feel nostalgic. Though there were things happening. It just felt so... different.

I put the pictures back on the wall and head to my bedroom. I went to go get some clothes when I accidentally open the wrong guar. There are pictures... Jinyoung, Jackson, everyone... wow I haven't seen these faces in a while.

Even though they treaded off into a dangerous path. I can't help but to wonder are they ok? I don't know how to feel. I change and lay in bed. Am I just to stuck into the past? Wearing these nostalgia glasses? Maybe I just need to take them off and start moving forward. My eyes start closing and I eventually drift off to sleep.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Yoongi pov

I wanted to surprise my Hoseok by coming home early. Since it's night I want to hold off until morning. So I drive myself to (Y/n)'s mom, Mirae's, house. This is were I stayed for a few years before I moved in with Hoseok. I kind of missed it...

I park outside the nice house but it doesn't seem Mirae is home. And of course (Y/n) isn't there since she's training hard and living in those dorms. I use my key and walk in and I hear the home phone ringing. "Please leave a message after the time beeep."

"Hey this is Sectary Shim from CR entertainment and we saw (Y/n) left earlier this afternoon. She hasn't came back, if she's with you please tell her to come back first thing in the morning." The message stops.