12🤡

"Hi" Jinyoung replies back. I feel an awkward tension but then Taehyung pulls my arm. "Let's just go pay for that thing." He's says with not much enthusiasm. "Ok?" I oblige. We fast walk to the cash register while Jinyoung tries to get us to stop. The cashier quickly helps us check out and we exit the store. Once we're out I ask the important question of "What was that all about!?". My sharp tone makes Taehyung turn to me. "Hey! I'm your older don't talk to me like that. I'll explain later I just want to quickly get back." He's says with seriousnesses. I get chills because he's usually energetic and if that guy makes him turn stone cold then it must be bad... Once we walk back Jungkook greets us with a smile. "So-" He stopped himself when he noticed his facial expression. Jungkook looks at me in question. I shrug also a little confused but I try to mouth "Someone at the store".

"Are you ok? I haven't seen you act like that since your emo days." Jungkook gets Taehyung's attention. Though something he said caught my attention. Taehyung emo? More likely than I thought. "It was Jinyoung." He says bluntly. That's when Jungkook's face also grows serious. "What's he doing here? I thought he was supposed to be In you know..." He asks. I start to also get irritated because I want to know what's going on? "Guys? Please tell me why this Jinyoung guy is making you guys fussy." I say with a little desperation in my voice. "He's one of my ex boyfriends I thought we ended on good terms..." Taehyung starts off but soon his eyes turn glossy. I can see his eyes fear, sadness, angriness... "Let's just say you need to stay away from him. If you see him again, ignore him. If he doesn't stop bothering just get out of where ever you are and come back here. Or call us, Jimin, Yoongi, you know the others." Jungkook tells me with a stone cold face.

I nod, but something comes into my mind. I don't really know much about them, I only know basic things. It makes me sad that I don't remember anything from my time with them before this.

TaeTae: Jimin can you do me a favor?

Chimchim: Sure What is it?

TaeTae: Well today I saw Jinyoung talking to (Y/n). And a little scared that he might do something to her because of me...

ChinChim: Jinyoung?! You should've of told me earlier! I can't believe he's here I thought the cops to care of him and his gang!

TaeTae: I thought they did but I tried to call the cops apparently he never went to jail!

  ChimChim Is typing...

I sigh as I walk around the beach that's when I hear someone call my name. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" I was about to run away since Taehyung and Jungkook made me paranoid. "It's Jinhyun" He smiles. I also smile and wave. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I was walking because my brother is at work and I'm bored." Jinhyun replies. "Oh ok do you want to walk around and talk?" I suggest. He scratches his head "Not right now, but do you want to hang out like later in the week." Jinhyun asked. I nod my head yes though I kind of feel bad that he didn't want to walk around. That's when he gets a call, Jinhyun takes it out and moves away from me. Though I listened to a little bit of the conversation.

"Do I have to?"

"He wants to talk to me? He's back from work early?"

"Fine see you there."

Jinyoung bows to me "Sorry I have to go but see you later!". I nod and let him leave. "I wonder who is brother is..." I say my thoughts out loud. My phone buzzes.

Jungkook 🐰: Can you come back please.

Me: Yeah it's getting dark anyways.

When I made my way back I hear a lot of voices. I open my door and I see Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin. All wearing black except Yoongi. "Why are you guys all wearing black?" I ask. "We have to do something. Yoongi just here to keep company." Jungkook tells me. I take a deep breath and nod as they leave. I let it out as soon as I'm alone with my cousin. But I hear someone say "I never though I would have to do this again.".

I look at Yoongi with a glare. "What's happening? I'm so confused what are you guys keeping from me that I don't know!?" I say angry. He gives me a even harder glare. "There are things you don't know about them, right?" He asks. I nod vigorously. "Fine I'll tell you everything just don't tell them I told you." Yoongi's voice gets quieter.

"Finally" I say internally.

??? p.o.v

"What took you so long? You know how Jinyoung gets when he waits." I tell him. "I'm sorry I was with my friend."

A/N: So 🐸☕️ sorry (tbh I planned this but I think I should've gave more obvious hints then I did. They weren't even hints of you think about smh myself lmao)

 They weren't even hints of you think about smh myself lmao)