25 ⭕️

Yoongi pov

Where in the world could have she gone? She knows better than that. I sigh, I'm worried but maybe she was too stressed? And of course Mirae isn't here to hear this message. Another phone call comes in again... this time I recognize the number. It's Jungkook's Mom.

I pick up the phone "Hello?"

"Oh Yoongi what are you doing here? Well but anyways I just came to tell Mirae that I think (Y/n) might be in the line up for the next girl group if we are able to convince Mrs.Jung."

"Did you get transferred to CR entertainment?" I ask. Jungkook's mom took up producing after her and Mirae's group disbanded, which suits her well since she makes the best hits.

"Ah yes I did a few months ago."

"Oh wow, also I just got a call from the company that she hasn't came back to the um dorm..." I say nervously.

"I haven't heard anything but that's quite strange of her. You know what's also strange... I received a call today that Jungkook went missing two weeks ago." She starts to sound nervous.

I hear her mumble under her breathe "They should've told me sooner I'm so worried,"

My body freezes. Jungkook is missing too? I can't help but to think... no... but we can't deny it as an option.

"We are trying to hire people to try to find him. But..." Jungkook's Mom says.

"(Y/n) too? Do you think that it's related somehow?" She asks me.

Yes, yes I do.

"Maybe?" I give Jungkook's Mom a different answer to try to make her worry less. I'm not sure she is aware about Jungkook's teenage years.

"Yoongi, I'm so glad you picked up the phone. It's nice having someone level headed to talk too. Well I'll hang up now, I'm now really worried but I'm going to hire the best of the best to try to find him. I do hope that (Y/n) comes back to her dorm and isn't missing too..." She says before she hangs up.

This is so much information to process. I sit down on the empty couch. Was it Jinyoung and his gang? You can't deny they were trying real hard to kidnap (Y/n). For what reason though? Is it possible they work for someone else? (Y/n)'s dad even though he is dangerous, he is very successful and has a lot of money. So does Mirae too from her being a former music idol. Also her family... my family...

They're all criminals. Let's not go too into detail but they steal stuff for the rich to buy. Of course that makes air of money so my mom and Mirae were born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Mirae was to be the next successor, but one day she saw something something that she'll never forget.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Many years go:

Mirae pov

"Remember stay here in the car, call me if you see something." One of my father's employees said as I wait there. We are supposed to be stealing a diamond necklace then selling it to this man. He's a ceo so he pays a lot of this type of stuff. This is my first time actually seeing how the people that work for my family steals things.

I'm keeping look out. We are currently in-front of a shop. Very early where the owner hasn't showed up yet. Well that's until I see a car park, I try calling him to let him know. Unfortunately he picks up the phone too late he gets caught. The owner walks through the door.

Then I hear screaming, screaming? I get worried, what did he do to them? My father's worker comes back to the car with the necklace. "What happen t-" He cuts me off. "They're just knocked out they'll wake up later." He drives really fast. I get a glimpse of the owner on the floor. I can only see their legs and nothing more. My goosebumps start rising.

I didn't know they beat up people... I get really uncomfortable.

Once I walk back into my house my dad greets me. "Mirae how did you enjoy your first out going." He pats me on the back. "Good" I lie through my teeth.

I walk back to my sisters' and I's room. She's a few years older than me but she's very knowledgeable about the family business. "Hey Yuna..." I ask. She's dying her hair in the bathroom. "What?" She asks irritatingly. "Does dad's employees beat up people to get the items?" I ask.

She rolls her eyes. "Well when they get caught what are they supposed to do? oH nO lEt mE pUt tHiS bAcK wHiLe yOu cAlL tHe pOlIcE" She makes a dumb voice. "It just doesn't feel right especially since it's just innocent people." I shrug.

"It's just how this business works."Yuna continues to dye her hair.

"Well I don't really like that, you can't be ok with that either?"

"Well I think you're going to have to get used to it. You were chosen as the successor, image all the money you'll make when you carry on the business." She tells me.

I always wondered why she wasn't chosen to carry on the business, she's older than me. It's just a rumor with the maids that I heard passing by them before I was born that Yuna said something that made my father angry. I don't understand why he took it to heart she was probably just a young child not much thinking to her words...

"This is not my dream though. I always wanted to become a singer." I smile. Yuna sighs "You know you can't do that."

"Why not? Don't you want to go to beauty school? You're really good at hair!" I reply. "We can't with this family. Mirae get out of your head!" Yuna snaps at me.

I make eye contact with Yuna. "Shouldn't we have the right to choose which way we want to live? Yuna get out of your head! The only limitations are the ones you make for yourself. If we have to live with some dangers behind our backs... shouldn't we live with them living our lives to the fullest?"

Yuna takes a moment. "You're right."

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Yoongi pov

I remember when my mom died. Mirae took me in for my last year of high school. She told me this story, and how about there is still dangers around her. Since her father got furious beyond belief she's not sure if he'll hire someone to get her. Or something else, maybe even worse.

"Though if they were going to get me they would've got me while I was living like a star right?" I remembered she told me that.

If I want to surprise Hoseok I better sleep. I go into the old room I used stay and sleep for the next day.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽
(Y/N) pov

I get shaken awake...

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

A/N: sorry for the wait, online school has been making me busy!