11🥺

Namjoon and I have won against Jin about ten times. The last round is leaving us with tension. The Wii remote in my hand is sweaty now as I make my character on screen move. Jin, Namjoon and I are almost at the end but Jin is almost in front. Trying out best to reach the finish line. I finally got the banana in my possession almost as the end I debate whether to throw. Seeing I'm behind the two I observe how they are about to pass the finish line. I throw the banana to make Jin spin a little while Namjoon passes the finish line. Then I make my way to finish line in 2nd and Jin in 3rd.

Namjoon and I do a dance. We look at Jin who is looking down in frustration. He sighs as he takes his hands to his head taking something invisible off his head and places on the coffee table. "You have defeated the king, Namjoon. I now present you as the king of Mario Kart." Jin tells Namjoon. I stand back as Namjoon places the invisible crown on his head as he stands proudly.

"Now that was dramatic." Someone comments. We quickly turn our heads to the voice.

Taehyung's P.O.V

While eating and talking with Jungkook for a little bit I decided to text Namjoon to see if things are alright.

Me: Is everything good?

I put my phone back when Jungkook starts saying my name. "Taehyung, I also wanted to do something else." Jungkook raises me from the ground. I look down and everything is already in the basket, that was quick. Jungkook folds up the picnic blanket and puts in the basket. He takes my hand while escorting to our next activity. I see a net and a volleyball. "I wasn't exactly happy how our other game ended." Jungkook starts. He picks up the ball and serves it to the other side. "Rematch?" He asks. "Of course but don't get angry if I win." I say cockily. "Mhm but Im the one winning." Jungkook replies with a smirk.

During the round we have an even score. Only five points until twenty five. Then suddenly there's a few drops of rain come down. Jungkook has his eye brows raised "It wasn't even supposed to rain.". "Maybe it's just sprinkles ?" I say hopeful but then a huge thunder with lighting decide to appear. I frown a little because I was having fun. Jungkook decides to take us to an arcade near by. "Stay here please?" Jungkook asks. I agree while I bring out my phone to see if Namjoon replied. Nope... to entertain myself I stick a dollar in the token machine. I use the tokens I got and play a basketball shooting game. Whoosh whoosh!

I finish the game when Jungkook comes running back. "How about we see a fortune teller?" He suggest. "Fortune teller?" I ask confused. "There is one next door. Weird I know but I saw it right now!" Jungkook says excited. "Well ok!" I also get excited. We walk to where the fortune teller is supposed to be. They look up, "Ah I was expecting you.". They pat the table. "Sit please~" The fortune teller says. We obey and sit in the seats. "Call me Mrs.Mag, and stick your palms out for me please." She says. Mrs.Mags breathes in while rubbing our palms. She breathes out and starts talking mindlessly. "Someone from the past will return trying to get through to you by someone close to you. Your friends... I feel a love triangle. Two will get together which will leave one broken hearted but that will also be healed by someone in your friend group. Not in a romantic way I feel though... but I'm not sure. As for Jungkook I see something very good which will bring you to your dream but also test your relationships." That's when her eyes open. "That's all I can say for now but I can give some advice. Follow your heart." Mrs.Mags tells.

"Thank you..." I say. I think about everything she has said. Some of it didn't even relate to us... maybe she told us because it effects our futures? I guess only time will tell. When we get back to our vacation home we see an odd scene. Jin's giving Namjoon an imaginary crown. If this was on tv I would be sure this was a drama. "Now that was dramatic." Jungkook comments. The three of them snap their heads to look at us. (Y/n) smiles brightly "You're back!".

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Yeah we're back but what is this?" Taehyung asks us. "Mario Kart stuff, you wouldn't understand." Jin tells them. Namjoon goes up to them "Why are you guys back early?". Jungkook's eyes go big "You guys seriously don't hear what's happening outside?". I go and walk towards the window and see the rain. "We were that distracted?" Jin said surprised. "I guess..." I reply.

The next day I go by myself to the store to buy a unicorn raft thing. When someone says "Excuse me?" I turn to see who was calling me. "Are you the daughter of Star?" He asks. "Um, Yeah." I say half smiling. "Does that mean that you know Taehyung and Jungkook?" The guy asks me. "Do you know them?" I ask the guy suspiciously. "Yeah we were friends, my name is Jinyoung" He tells me. I nod then Taehyung comes in to the store and yells "What's taking so long-". He looks at Jinyoung "Hi."

"