4👁

A/N: First thing first :)), 84 reads~ thank you. Makes my day xD.

Once I get off my phone and head to the living room. I look at the TV and see  Taehyung and Jungkook playing wii sports resort. "Do you need something?" I ask. "Oh we just want to know if you want to join the game." Taehyung said wiggling a black wii remote.

"Wii sports is fun and all but can't we play these games in real life at the beach or something?" I ask. "We have about 10 weeks here, we can do all of the stuff later." Jungkook explains.

I take the remote. "Ok I will play." I smile.

The first game we decided to do was archery. After a while I was in the lead but Jungkook is only one point behind me. Taehyung having his turn, could turn the tables. Jungkook and I focused, stare hard at the screen. "Yes!" Yelled Taehyung.

When I look at the screen the virtual arrow is so close to the middle. Now he is ahead.

Last round of the game Jungkook raises his eyebrow. "How about the winner gets any favor from one of the losers.". Taehyung and I agree, which in the end I win. Me happily doing a little dance I look at Taehyung. "I want you to sing a song!" I tell him the favor I want him to do.

"What song?" He asks. "Any" I respond. Taehyung taps his foot on the ground softly. "I've been hiding it" He starts off. I've never heard him sing I thought but the more I hear the more I remember when I was a baby. The deep,soothing, voice always calmed me down.

"Are you calling me a sinner?" He says during the song he is singing. I look at Jungkook, he can't take his eyes off Taehyung. I think his pupils are a little bigger but who can tell from the angle I'm at. To my knowledge, pupils get bigger if you look at something you love... I think.

Even if I'm thinking right, something is bothering me. If what I'm thinking is right, Jungkook does like Taehyung...why won't he admit it?

He doesn't have to, it's not my choice. Although, I think he should.

Maybe I am misunderstanding this, but if you look at the way they look at each other you won't be fooled.

I snap at to reality once Taehyung finishes his song.

I clap for him

A/N:Sorry if this was boring and short I wrote this when I was really tired D: . Thanks for reading and have a nice day <3