8🐸

[A/N: Wowie 913 reads :0. Thanks for reading my story Ill keep working harder to improve my story and writing so if you have any advice please tell me ^-^. Anyways lets continue :))]

"So what were you guys talking about?" I ask but I'm not sure if they would tell me. Jimin and Taehyung look to each other. Jimin nod his head and opens his mouth. "Do you know how I like Hoseok?" He asks. "Yeah." I nod. "Well I think I lost in trying to win over his heart and I should just to give up." Jimin sighs. Taehyung adds to it, "He even said something poetic about them being the sun and moon.". I pat Jimin's back, is he sure he wants to give up so easily? It's his life not mine, but I think he should at least keep trying.

Then another voice inside my head says maybe he should throw in the towel.

"Are you sure Jimin? I ask him. "Being honest, no." He says bluntly. Taehyung points to the stars. "You see those stars one of them is you, Hoseok is the sun right?" He asks Jimin. I sit down next to Jimin as he nods to Taehyung, "Well you might have to outshine all the other stars, maybe even the moon to get him to realize how bright you can be. With enough dedication you'll be Hoseok's shining star, but if you really want to quit that's fine." I agree with Taehyung's statement. "Jimin you haven't officially lost, you have to keep fighting till the end. The game is not over yet." I say to Jimin as his eyes drift to the moon and the stars keeping it company.

"You guys are right, its not over yet." His eyes start to light up. "You know what? I'm going to as him on a date when we get home!" he says with a fist up. Taehyung and I also raise our fist up to help encourage him. He gets up and walks straight towards Hoseok, then proceeds to put his arm around Hoseok finally taking him away from his conversation with Yoongi and Jungkook. I chuckle a little. "Well that gave me a lot of confidence." I comment. Taehyung nods "I hopefully that helped him, but he gave me a good idea!". "And what would that be?" I questioned the smugly smiling man. "What if I told him my feelings during a date?" He said.

●●●

Worldwidehandsome: Really!?

Dimpleangel: Are you going to ask him on date or something?

CarrotKookie: Yeah, Im thinking maybe we can go to the beach then I would tell him in front of the sunset... <3

Me: That's so sweet! awwwww

I look up as someone clearing there throat gets my attention. " Yes, Taehyung?" I asked. "Have you've seen Kookie?" He asked me. I nod my head no "Last time I checked he was in the bathroom." I told him. "He's not there anymore" Taehyung replies. I make a "huh" sounds. He must be somewhere he can text.

     Me: Hey Kook where are you?

CarrotKookie: At the beach, why do you guys need me?

Me: Taehyung was asking for you...

CarrotKookie: Well I'm going to plan something for our date :)) hopefully he says yes 😫. Just tell him I went to the store to get something!

Worldwidehandsome: So secretive~

CarrotKookie: Shussssshhhhhhh~

I giggle a little but then I hear the door open, "Maybe he went to the beach to look at the ocean." I get up and close the door "Um actually I just remembered he went to the store to get something! No need to loook, he'll be back soon." I smile as Taehyung and I head to the couch.  "Anyways-" We both say at the same time. "You first-" We both look at each other. "Go ahead older and wiser one" I say jokingly. "Well I was planning to tell Jungkook my feelings at the beach." He says. I mentally facepalm, of course they would have the same idea. They're both practically on the same brain wave.

"Oh, really? When were you planning to this?" I ask the elder. "Maybe tomorrow?" He says not sure. More messages buzz on my phone, I go to grab it but Taehyung gets to it first. "Who are you texting?" He says with one of his eyebrows raised. "It better not be a boyfriend because he has to be approved by me!" Taehyung says playfully. He gives me my phone back, I quickly check the messages. Before continuing the conversation.

Dimpleangel: Well if you were going to ask to the beach tomorrow, then does that mean that (Y/n) is going to be by herself?

Me: Well I don't mind, you trust me right  Jungkook?

CarrotKookie: ...

Worldwidehandsome: 🐸☕️

CarrotKookie is typing...

CarrotKookie: Well I Trust you but... Namjoon, Jin any one of you guys able to look after her?

Dimpleangel: Me

Worldwidehandsome: Me!!

Worldwidehandsome: I guess we both can...?

CarrotKookie: Great thanks!!

I look back up, "I wonder why Jungkook doesn't trust me..." thought goes in my head. "Well about asking Jungkook to the beach tomorrow, I don't think you should. Maybe wait a day or two?" I say. "Un huh" He says with his eyebrows raised. "Do you know something (Y/n)?" He asks. In shock that he's caught on I stumble on my words "N-noooo! I k-know not-thiiing!" Taehyung gives me "Yeah right" eyes. He takes a quick glance at my phone, that's when I realize he's probably going to make a grab at it. I quickly scurry off the couch and head for the door. Once I open I feel a small impact of hands catching me.

I look up to see the face of the person who caught me. "Kook your back" I say. He takes a look of the scene he walked into. "Were you guys playing tag or...?" Jungkook asks. "Umm... I guess you could say that..." Taehyung says and I nod in agreement. Jungkook nods slowly "Well...ok... Taehyung I want to talk to you real quick." Jungkook tells Taehyung. I nod at Jungkook knowing he's probably going to ask Taehyung on the date.

I head for the beach for a few minutes where I see a guy about my age also sitting.