•Heaven is actual hell•

Thank you to all who voted and commented. That’s why 2nd part today only!

Do comment and vote…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annika was very much happy from inside to start her new life because apart from shivaay she didn’t find anything weird and thought maybe he really loves her… Poor soul unknown from upcoming storm… The car stopped in-front of BIG MANSION. Her thoughts broke and she looked at it…

Annika’s POV!

I looked out and couldn’t stop my jaw from dropping… a BIG MANSION. Much more big then ours… Oberoi’s, I’ve listened about them little in press meets but never thought I’ll becoming part of them… I got so overwhelmed… “Stop staring at our mansion like a greedy girl annika” Ha said shocking me… I thought maybe he’s joking and ignored it… We walked toward mansion and he again was holding me by my waist… his touch was something which gives me shivers and scares me both at same time… we stood near main door and he entered some password. And the door opened… my expectations were shattered none was standing there to welcome us, maybe they don’t know about it… he pulled me with him to the hall and started calling all “OMRU. DADI. MAA PAPA. BADI MAA PAPA…” He called all and they rushed out of their rooms and gathered around us… seeing everyone I got nervous and unknowingly held his arm tightly… “Who is she bhaiya?” a fit and handsome boy asked “Rudy my wife…” he answered holding my hand with same evil smirk “What…” the whole mansion shooked with the shouts of all “Calm down. I love her and married her… she’s your bahu and your bhabhi” he turned to respective persons and answered… “O My mata! My bahu” a lady held my hand and looked at all “Yes maa…” he left my hand and moved little back “When this happened?” a long hair man moved to him being serious “Today… I just married her” shivaay turned to other side and took out his cell… all surrounded me… I was scared for no reason… they are so good, loving me a lot … “Shivaay move out of mansion… and you too” a lady with modern look pushed us out of house and went somewhere “Don’t come in till I come. Come with me pinky” that lady said and left… I looked at shivaay who was nowhere interested in looking at me back… his scary grey eyes… “Now look here” that lady came back with the arti plate and grahparvesh things… “Badi maa it’s not needed” he tried refusing but she shushed him up and did our Aarti… we entered home after rituals… “Bhaiya your room isn’t decorated at all…” the one whom shivaay called rudy spoke and everyone glared “No need for that… Annika you go to room I’ll come in sometime…” he ordered me and the old lady slapped his shoulder… “Why you’re ordering her? Annika come with us…” old lady took me with her and rest followed… happiness of mine had no boundaries… I never felt so happy… not even in my so called house… they’re so loving people… They introduced me with all and pinky aunty ops mom gave me 4 bangles dadi gave me a chain and badi maa… she blessed me…she apologized for not gifting me anything… I couldn’t say much but smiled… my face was showing how tired I’m, so they dropped me to shivaay’s room for rest… saying this is mine room too now…

I sat on bed and thinking about today’s miracle fell asleep…

POV Ends…

After few hours shivaay entered his room and saw her sitting on bed sleeping… he smirked and walked near her and held her hand… she smiled in her sleep but soon “Thud” she was pushed on floor and falling so she woke-up and looked at shivaay with fear “Who asked you to sleep on my bed?” he shouted at her and tears started welling up in her eyes “I…i…i…” she kept on stammering and he held her hand and folded it on back twisting it “Dare not to sleep on my bed ever again! Did you get that?” he twisted her hand more and she winced in pain but nodded so he leaves her hand “W…w…h…e.re should I sleep?” she stammered asking so… he smirked and dragged her to the door on right “Here. In this store room…” he opened the door and she wiped her tears nodding so…